*Click image to enlarge.*

I am so stress. But before we go on, let's find out what is stress.

Feels like lately, I have trouble concentrating. I can't seem to be able to get any work done in school. I can only finish something when I isolate myself in my room.

Now, my life feels sadder than that. Coz I don't even know what track I'm on. It doesn't feel right.... but it doesn't feel wrong. In fact, it's feels like it's only right for me to be there - only I'm not so sure. So sometimes, I look back and....

These stuff happens. My days go somewhat like this.....

And some of the side effects from such lifestyle are......

Yea... only that doesn't really happen to me. I'd gained weight in fact. When I measure my weight earlier today with my shoes on, it was almost 60 kg! But no worries, I'd still be fit even if I'm 70 kg. But still, when I am experiencing some early stages of stress, I know I should be getting some help. So I got myself an anti-stress kit.

I've yet to try. Should be quite effective though. But just in case that won't be enough, I'd got myself a prayer guide.

It's feels helpful. I feel better now. But just as a reminder to my dear sweet friends....

************************************
Owh yea, there's something I really should tell you people......
It's only right for you to know.....
All those that I've said......
I.....
Lied.

I am so stress. But before we go on, let's find out what is stress.

Feels like lately, I have trouble concentrating. I can't seem to be able to get any work done in school. I can only finish something when I isolate myself in my room.

Now, my life feels sadder than that. Coz I don't even know what track I'm on. It doesn't feel right.... but it doesn't feel wrong. In fact, it's feels like it's only right for me to be there - only I'm not so sure. So sometimes, I look back and....

These stuff happens. My days go somewhat like this.....

And some of the side effects from such lifestyle are......

Yea... only that doesn't really happen to me. I'd gained weight in fact. When I measure my weight earlier today with my shoes on, it was almost 60 kg! But no worries, I'd still be fit even if I'm 70 kg. But still, when I am experiencing some early stages of stress, I know I should be getting some help. So I got myself an anti-stress kit.

I've yet to try. Should be quite effective though. But just in case that won't be enough, I'd got myself a prayer guide.

It's feels helpful. I feel better now. But just as a reminder to my dear sweet friends....

************************************
Owh yea, there's something I really should tell you people......
It's only right for you to know.....
All those that I've said......
I.....
Lied.



No comments:
Post a Comment