Tuesday, April 10, 2007

It's April

School reopens today after four days of holidays in which I did absolutely nothing. I feel so useless. On Friday (a holiday), I woke up at 6 a.m! I was like so pissed at myself for waking up so early! Aduh! Bodoh. Then that night, I watch 24 until about 2 a.m and woke up at 7.30 a.m for band. Gosh, rushed like what just to reach school in time. And this morning I woke up feeling like crap. But then again, I always wake up feeling like crap... so... no comment. Hahahaha! -_-"

I am now in Unit Kebersihan. I like this unit. I like picking up rubbish. I can just imagine your funny face right now. But yeah, I like this unit! I was telling Jacinta about how much I like picking up rubbish, half expecting her to say "What? Serious?", but she took my hand and shook it instead, saying that she feels the same way. Lol!! So I decided that maybe others like it too. So I mentioned that to my group during duty and Sharon supported me! Yah! Mission accomplished! Felicity suggested a competition tomorrow - who picks up more rubbish. Size also counts though, meaning if we pick up 10 cigarette butts and she pick up one big empty cup, she wins. -_-" Where's the sense in that, right?! Lol! Then she pulak go and say pentingkan quality and quantity. Rubbish also got quality ah!

Anyways, 21 April is going to be a whole day for me. There's band in the morning. It's almost June. I'm about to take study leave soon. About three months without band. Total sedihness! I am currently wishing and praying hard that band won't turn from 3 in 1 to 2 in 1. Thank God for Mr Reggie! Then, I'll be participating in the General Knowledge Quiz in the afternoon with Michelle and Lysandra. We spent like almost one period thinking of a perfect name for our group. We randomly named anything that popped into our heads like... foods, water, choco, pink, blue, faith, pluto, hand, head, lungs, dumbo, smarty, nerdy, etc.... I bet you're thinking "What stupidity!". Hahaha. I don't blame you. We were about to settle on Unity but I thought it wasn't "cool" so I was like saying "let's pick something that represent the three of us." and Lysandra suddenly blurted out "Alive!". So yeah, there you go. Our group name - Alive.

Then I planned to go for Youth ER that night. Who wanna go with me? Go! Go! Go! Couldn't make it for the Friday one coz Ms Tan's dinner on that night. Cannot miss lah hor!! K lah. That's all.

By the way, IT'S APRIL!!!!!

No comments: