So I've been occupying my time with scholarship applications.
Scholarship applications can be quite pek chek.
So I went out yesterday to the Spring with Abigail and Emily.
I didn't realise how much I miss all the "bonding" (actually it's just sitting in one spot like tekangs and talk about crap) sessions we used to have.
Especially in school. Even when we were just asking each other academic stuff.
Because they laugh when you ask stupid questions. Or when you draw BBQ tongs symbols.
Or when you break someone else's bottle on Friday the 13th and it flew all the way to the front.
Or when a snake enters the class and nobody reacts.
Dang. I shall wait for Andrea's time machine. :)
Meanwhile, laksa and kolo mee are pretty satisfying. :D



1 comment:
Darn! I wish that time machine existed.. Drea, hurry up and make it. =D
Post a Comment