The other day I "almost" twisted my ankle. Today, I really twisted my ankle. Well... not exactly my ankle lar... it's like... below my ankle... near my tapak kaki there. Aduh..! How did I twist it ar? Perhimpunan lor... =( I was sitting down. Then my kaki kebas and my butt bone (is there such word?!) started to hurt. Not long later right, I couldn't feel my leg anymore. So when I stood up, I didn't know where is my tapak and I stood on the wrong side. -_-" Took a total sideway fall. Bodoh. Then the state anthem started to play and I was there... standing in pain, body bent over, leaning against the sliding door. ='(
I'd just returned from town after doing my Geography soal selidik. Did a lot more walking. Now my leg hurts so much more. But the whole soal selidik thing was fun. Heheheh. Before this, I never thought I would actually go into a shop and ask people to fill some borang and take their pictures. I never thought I would ever have the guts. But hey, I did it! So proud of myself! Hahahahah. I think it was the first for everyone. There were 8 of us. So it was a bit kelam kabut when we tried to divide ourselves. Made some commotion beside the street. Hati rasa tak berapa senang pulak coz I was wearing PJ shirt and Michelle was wearing her school uniform! But then again, it's for a kerja khusus right. It's not like we were lepaking. It's not our fault the kerja khusus requires us to go around soal selidik-ing.
A lot were very co-operative! Wuahahah. Especially like the hotel people and the Watsons people. So nice and friendly! Heheheheh. Got one Watson's worker was an ex-Teresian somemore! Lol. Chatted with us. Nice lady. Hahahahah! We planned to go Mr Tan's bookshop but then we didn't know where it is so we didn't go in the end. But yea, it was all fun. XD
I have been reading the bible lately. Borrowed one from Lysandra. I don't really read the bible. Coz I remember when I was young and I was reading, I think the book of Matthew and the was this quote saying "if your right hand does a sin, then it's better to cut off your hand than to let your body burn in hell." I got so scared after that, I didn't touch the bible for a long time. But yeah, lately I've been reading it. I borrowed the old testament from Lysandra coz my house has no old testament. Only the children bible that I bought when I was little. Lol. Sedih. Found out about how God created the Earth and how we sinned and I read the ten commandments!
Deuteronomy 31:8 - The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.
Almost cried reading that verse. So cun that time I felt so sad and discouraged. And that was just yesterday night. I love God. =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Hi Lip Yi! i'm honestly very glad for you.. why never share with me one when such things happen?Next time if got any questions on Christ, feel free to talk to me or Lys k??we'll gladly help u.. btw, look forward to my present to you on your birthday. I'm sure you'll like it.. Remember that the Lord is always there with you, he won't leave u during your times of trouble..Love ya lots friend! take care!and continue to grow in Christ k?? u can also borrow my bible if you want.. and look forward to ur birthday.. hope it will be one of ur happiest day..=)
Post a Comment