I had a feeling. I had a bad feeling this morning before I reached school. I felt as though I was missing something. Felt as though something was gonna go wrong. And everything did!
When I was walking to my class in the morning right, I kept feeling as though I was going to ram into a tiang at the primary school stairs there. Then during morning duty right, I tripped (while looking at cars) and almost fell. After that, during recess, I tripped over some stairs and fell onto this... this... shoe rack at the St Teresa kindy there! All for some stupid pizza which I eventually didn't get. Bodoh.
I got my second bad feeling during recess duty. When I was patrolling around the church right, I kept feeling like I was going to knock my head on one of those coconut trees there. But I didn't lah. So I went back to class lor after duty. Then in class, Eli and I were playing. And somehow, somehow we managed to slam our hands onto the edge of the table. I have a pretty little wound at my little finger now. And my hand hurts from the stupid kindy fall. I think I have internal bleeding. O_o"
As if that's not enough, I had to suffer trauma at the end of school. And now my science textbook is missing. I hope it's with Lysandra. Key word is hope. Otherwise right, losing my textbook will be my next soi thing. I've also almost twisted my ankle and knocked my toes at the stairs at home. Sedih. It's 4.05 pm now. Let's hope the rest of my day will go well.
Monday, March 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment