Ah Jo said she used to visit my blog everyday but then, now no more liaw because I am always (quote her) "Very tired mah! Very tired mah! Very tired mah!". =.='' Dramatic, man.
And so! This time, I shall write a proper one for her (with her in it one some more!).
Anyway, there is Science Week coming up (I don't know when la) so they are organising all sorts of scientific competitions for us. For Bio, there is a building the DNA Double Helix Model competition. I'd done one before, in Sedaya last year during our post PMR programme together with Amanda, Erica, Marilyn and Andrea. Since we'd already done one before, we thought, "Ok la.. why not try another one?" =P
................
...........................
..............................................
Ok la. It was only me. I persuaded them. =.=''
Our winning DNA Model =D
That's our DNA model last year. Haha. It could stand on its own eh. Wanted to take it back last time but then, don't know who said, "Use bus, how to take back?!". Regret yet? :P
Anyway, today, the three of us - Andrea, Marilyn and I - went to Erica's house after our KK to do our model. Amanda, meanwhile, had to go for orchestra practice and was at home waiting for teacher to pick her. I don't know who had more fun in the end. =.=''
Anyhoo, we'd reached Erica's house, we quickly left it again to have our lunch. Marilyn and I had worn shoes for KK so we had to borrow slippers from her. Marilyn wore Erica's RM 30 slippers which was too small for her own good (I think her feet can still feel the ground eh!) and I wore her dad's slippers which cut my feet (the straps so painful...). And just like that, we left for RH Plaza.
We walked, walked, walked.... while counting our money. We were all so broke, man! All of us had money less than RM 10 except for Erica. =.='' I was the poorest of the bunch - RM 4.50 nia! Can die ar... don't even know where to find food so cheap over there. Marilyn had RM 6 and Drea had RM 7. Die not sad, I tell you. =P
So we kept walking and walking, comtemplating stores after stores. Erica wanted one with air-con and the rest of us needed one with cheap food. There were Hainam Chicken Rice, Memories and lots of kopitiams before we finally settled on Taipei 101. Reminds me of Deb. =)

In Taipei 101 - Food not yet here, Marilyn sad
We went in the shop, found a place to sit and gave our orders. We forced Erica to buy hot drink...
Erica: I want.. *say a type of cold drink*
Us: You can drink cold drink meh?
Erica: Errrr....
Waitress: So?
Drea: Hot la. She drink cold drink, our hearts not tenteram.
(I don't know why blogger double space automatically for me. +__+'')

Her very cute mug =)
Then right after ordering, all of us started digging our pockets for money. Peng... so embarrassing la...
Erica: Eh! Very "pai kua" eh!
Marilyn: Yealor! KEEP YOUR MONEY LIAW!
Hahaha.
Marilyn see food happy liaw. ;p (even though not hers. haha!)
In the end, I still had to borrow money. Never knew I was so broke. -__-'' When we left the place, Drea, Marilyn and I were all totally broke. Really broke ok... as in we didn't even have one cent on our body anymore. =.=''
Erica: Shops here the food all very expensive ha?
Drea: No, not expensive. Reasonable... just that at this moment, we cannot afford it nia.
=.=''
Drea and I - die liaw, so dark. =.=''
Anyway, after lunch, we walked the whole of RH Plaza looking for the things we needed to make our model, which was funny because we didn't even know what we wanted. Peng tiau~
From the internet, it seemed that almost anything can be used. Then, Amanda, who despite being away wanted to show her "support", sms-ed, "What are you ppl making? You know how meh?"
Aduh. We peng-ed even more! Since we couldn't find the things we needed in RH Plaza, we then started on a looong journey to Everise. The guy at the stationery shop said it's a 10 minutes walk.... I'm sure we took more than that. Haha.
The 3 stooges starting on a journey
Look at Marilyn's pose. Lol!
Andrea, having just come Taekwondo, was tired.
Andrea: Eh! 10 minutes walk very long leh!
Erica: Aiya.. you talk, talk... then reach already mah.
Andrea: Oh.... Hi, Lip Yi!
Lip Yi: Hi, Andrea!
.................
*One second pause*
Lip Yi: Reach lor!
Erica: PENG! SO LAME!
Then, we had to cross roads....
Us: *see cars zooming by*
*Then got a short break.... we didn't cross*
Me: Actually can cross one... but don't dare.
*So we watched cars again.... then got short break.....*
Us: *stare*
Erica: Actually can cross one, but don't dare!
*So we watched cars again.... then got another short break....*
Us: *numb*
Erica: Actually this one also can cross one.... but don't dare. =.=''
So sien ah we stood there so long! We only crossed when Drea got bored and took over. Lol!
So we finally reached Everise, the big orange building. But even though we'd reached there, we still couldn't find the things that we needed. So finally we decided that the things we needed might not even be available in Kuching so we had to settle on other stuff instead. Apparently after all the competitions, we'd become quite pro at coming up with last minute ideas. =)
So we got our stuff. Then, Ah Jo called and said she wanted to join us. Andrea then asked us if we wanted to wait for her because she has a car and could save us the journey back. But then... I said, if want to wait for her find her way here, might as well walk back. Lol! This is Ah Jo...
Andrea: You know RH Plaza?
Ah Jo: No.
Andrea: You know *another place*
Ah Jo: No.
Andrea: You know Green Gallery?
Ah Jo: YES! ...... But how to go there?
LOL LAH! In her words: Wah piang.
So, we walked back. Hahaha!
They wanted to take the so-called "short cut"
After walking and talking for so long, we finally reached Erica's home safely. Not long after that, Ah Jo called and said she was in Everise. LOL! So Andrea had to tell her instructions on how to come Erica's house. I wished her the best of luck.
She had almost wanted to walk out by herself to the road there to guide her. Luckily, she didn't ar. So Ah Jo had to pandai-pandai cari jalan sendiri. Haha. She finally reached Erica's house safely though. =D
Let's meet our Ah Jo. =)
Finally, we could start doing our model. By then, it was already 3 something. Ah Jo helped by talking crap.
Ah Jo: You know what I want to eat? Bak Kut Teh!
2 minutes later...
Ah Jo: You know what I want to eat? Ice cream!
3 minutes later...
Ah Jo: You know what I want to eat...?
+_____+''''
Andrea and I kept calling her retarded leh. Then she kek angry so we had to puji her...
Ah Jo: You call me retarded one more time!
Me: Ok la, ok la! Come we puji her!
Andrea: I want to puji her but then my mouth cannot open! It's like my brain half want to puji her but the other half don't want to move my mouth muscle. Hahahaha!
Me: I also want to puji to her. My mouth can open but then my brain cannot think of anything to say! It's like half my brain want to move my mouth but the other half cannot think of anything to say! LOL!
Ah Jo: YOU TWO AR! *piak! piak!*
Andrea and I: *laugh non-stop*
Hahaha! So ko lian. =P But she did help us to make the thing la. So, thank you, Ah Jo. Haha. Her help:
Erica: You know the arrangement of the DNA?
Drea and I: Ask wrong person eh!
Ah Jo: EH! I can one ok! Tell me!
Erica: *explain*
Ah Jo: Errr.... I think I didn't learn eh!
Drea, Marilyn and I: Ask wrong person liaw! LOL!
After wasting so much time deciding where to eat lunch and walking to Everise and crapping with Ah Jo, of course we couldn't have finished our work. Well... actually, we finished it la... but then the whole thing came off again. Peng. So we had to redo and fix all the wrong parts. Aiz... I stayed until quite late - nearly seven. Marilyn left earlier to attend her family dinner. Drea and Ah Jo left not long after that to dinner because we pity Ah Jo - she nearly fell asleep on the couch eh. Didn't take bath, didn't sleep already come to Erica's house, help us make "tang yuen" <-- her words.
Just to end this post, here's a picture of the day. =)
Hehehe. I have a feeling that our model will be a kopi-o one again. =P
It seems like we have become experts at making kopi-o products!










No comments:
Post a Comment