Yesterday, we talked about “growing up pains” in English. Then teacher asked us to list down our blues. And then, we were to reflect on one occasion where we’d consulted someone about our problem.
What was it?
Marilyn: It was fat.
When did it happen?
Erica: From the day I know another teenager named Amanda Voon.
Whose advice did you seek?
Amanda: I sought advice from Lip Yi, my useless friend.
What was the advice given?
Lip Yi: She advised me to buy a better swimsuit so that Amanda can never laugh at me anymore.
What did you do next?
Marilyn: I did nothing, but I continue eating.
Kimberly: In conclusion, I love all my friends because they give GREAT advice!
There ya go – all our funny, funny answers combined into one. Of course, all those answers came from different problems la (made up ones =.=’’). Apparently we are all so healthy – except for Amanda who is growing thinner due to stress – we don’t experience teenage blues. We talked about confusions (who’s my love? *!!!*), being rejected from “love” and peer pressure that don’t exist.
Random: Kim got "badly bullied" (couldn't write the other word) by Marilyn in Chemistry until she had to sit on the floor in a corner and cover her ears and laugh hysterics until she had tears in her eyes.
Tuesday, July 01, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment