Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Unproductive

Ah Jo say my blog is dying again. =.=''

I also feel like I'm dying lar. I watched Olympics whole day today. I woke up, ate breakfast, watched Olympics til noon, ate lunch, continued watching Olympics, then nap, then watched Olympics again at 3, then ate dinner, then watched PCK, then online.

-___________-'''

Btw, I watched synchronised swimming. =D=D 

Anyway, it's holidays now. The RC people are having their camps (over already today I think). But then so cun we also had band practice yesterday so we brought in some nice food for them (to make up for not bringing food for them the previous night). We went out for lunch and then tapau-ed nice food for Kim, who before we arrived, was looking very miserable with her curry batu-rice.

Marilyn: I thought you eat half your rice already?

Kim: No. Cannot. BATU!

Haha!

I can't think of anything else to write.... =.='' I'd gone to Kuching Fest on Sunday with the twins and some people because the dinner at Spring tak jadi... but I forgot to take pictures. I'd purposely charged my phone one hour before just for that purpose and then... I didn't even snap one picture. Haiya! =(

Me: Where should we go now?

Esme: Let's go school!

Us: OK!

I can't believe how excited we were to go school.... during the holidays....

1 comment:

Adel said...

Eee..where you get that pic?

In school meh?? O.o