Saturday, August 30, 2008

Nerdlympics Round 1

Yesterday was the school's Merdeka celebration. We had to wear traditional costumes again but it was raining cats and dogs la.

Marilyn: *suddenly stand in front of Joanna and do peace sign and smile widely*

Joanna: o.o? What?

Marilyn: Cute hor?

-__-''' Marilyn very lame, man.

Marilyn: Go where now? Come, let's go somewhere lame.

Me: Go where? Your hometown ha? =P

Look at me, I've not changed, I'm still lame. (from Marilyn's Homecoming)

Anyway, results are out now. Not bad la. A few weeks before the exams began, Amanda suddenly remembered our bet.

Amanda: Remember our bet?

Me: I was hoping you'd forgotten!

Amanda: YOU THINK I SO STUPID MEH!

Swt. Lol. Anyway, thanks to a careless mistake, nobody got 100 first. Wahahahaha! No need chia her pudding. Lol! Next term la, Amanda Voon. Next term.... ;) I now declare...

ROUND 1: NO WINNER. =D

No comments: