During recess, in Koperasi, at about 10 a.m.
Amanda: Haiya, Lipyi! Later my Bio die liaw! I didn't study at all yesterday!
Lipyi: *thinks* Hmm... Aiya.. Too bad la I'm not sitting for it later. Buahaha~ So I cannot help you. Other day ar, if you ask me Bio, I sure can help you wan!
Amanda: Er uh! Eh! Last term your Bio got 66 oh! I got 76 ar!
Lipyi: I didn't study nia! Next term Bio I must win you!
Amanda: Ok lor! We see!
Lipyi: OK!
A few seconds later,
Lipyi: Next term Add Maths I will win you.
Amanda: You can win me meh?
Lipyi: Caaannn! You see this time my Add Maths paper 2 already win you liaw!
Amanda: Eh! My paper 1 can still win you oh!
Lipyi: Never mind! You say wan that day! LOSE IS LOSE!
Amanda: Oh fine! Then you think next term you can win me meh!?
Lipyi: Can! .... Next term I get 100! =P
Amanda: OK lor! We bet! WE SEE WHO GET 100 FIRST!
Lipyi: OK!
Amanda: If I get 100 first, you die liaw Lipyi!
Lipyi: Then if I get 100 first, you also die liaw!
That afternoon, on the phone,
Amanda: I got... *i forgot* for Physics.
Lipyi: Oh.. is it... I got... Eh! I didn't even sit for Physics paper 2!
Amanda: Ahha!
Lipyi: Never mind... next term...
Amanda: We compete what now ar? Add Maths, Maths, Bio, Physics...
Lipyi: =.='' Don't want Maths la. Too easy until always careless wan!
Amanda: Okok... Then Add Maths, Bio, Physics, Chemistry.. I don't want EST! Sure lose to you wan!
Lipyi: I don't want Chemistry!
Amanda: Why? We compete all the Science subjects!
Lipyi: Chemistry I sure very hard wan!
Amanda: Ok lor! We add in EST also! So now got Add Maths, Maths, Bio, Physics, Chemistry and EST!
Lipyi: +____+'' SIX SUBJECTS LA AMANDA VOON! SO MANY!
2 minutes later,
Amanda: Okok! We only compete Maths and Add Maths! See who win who.
Lipyi: Ok.
Amanda: Then if lose, have to buy sushi! The orange wan ah!
Lipyi: Oh fine! Eh.. but if you win me Add Maths and I win you Maths ler?
Amanda: Then... we total the marks lor. If you lose to me 2 marks in Add Maths and I lose to you 1 mark in Maths, you still lose.
Lipyi: =_____='''
Amanda: Then if who didn't get 100 first, have to buy pudding. =D=D
Lipyi: OK! Want to write down perjanjian or not?
Amanda: Lol! No need la.
Talk about kiasuness and atrocious kiasu Engrish.
=__________________________________________='''''
Anyways, my iPIA Add Maths Plan continues! Wheeee... Must not buy pudding for Amanda! =P
Friday, May 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
that is so AMANDA VOON. tsk tsk.
Hahaha! Yea.
Post a Comment