Saturday, May 24, 2008

Prefects' Telematch

My back aches. I think I'd bruised it internally (since there is no visible bruise there) from the constant ramping of my back against the canteen benches of St. Joseph. My legs are weak too, probably from all the running. And my head hurts a little. That might be from the kick I received to my head. =.=''

Anyway, this morning was the Prefects' Interschool Telematch. Started off with some ice breaking.

Kher Ching: Can you break dance?
Me: Me? NO..!
Kher Ching: *desperate* Dance? Dance!
Me: *simply throw a move* Nah...
Kher Ching: AH! CAN! Sign!
Me: O_o'' Cannot la!!!!

Luckily I didn't sign because later on, they actually called out the person and asked them to demo their skills. Hahahahaha! Phew~

But then again... I did sign another thing though...

Natalie: Are you attracted to someone here?
Me: No... aiya! Nevermind la! Just sign! You sign for me!
Natalie: OK!
*we sign*

Minutes later, the guy was checking some of the people's papers and actually called them out and asked who they are attracted to. =.='' Luckily he didn't called any of us, man. Haha. St Teresa was disqualified because Kim didn't know how to do the Chicken Dance. =P And St Joe was disqualified because all the names were from St Joe. Ahha... Funny... Lol! Disqualified together-gether. =P

After that, we were broken down into groups and were led of to our respective areas of challenge by our facilitator. Our first game was Crossing The River. Not so bad la. We lost. Haha! And then there was the err... Roll The Tennis Ball (?) game. Lol. This one wasn't so bad also. It was actually rather amusing.... when I didn't lose sight of the ball. Thinking back, it was quite funny la. :P We actually berpusing-pusing looking for the then cursed ball. When that was over, we went to the Ping Pong game! =D That's my favourite game. =P I don't know how to explain the game so... I'll just get to the next game. The next one was the Tali-tali Game. Kelvin calls it Tali Square... As in Tali to the power of 2 (nerd by nature =P). We filled 5 bottles altogether.

Then there was a short break before we resume our games again. This time it was some sort of an obstacle course in the canteen. This is where I'd ramped my back repeatedly against the benches. Anyway, there was this one part where the bench was tilted and I was helping my team members to climb up by extending my hand. So there I was... helping one after another as everyone came like a train of ants....

Me: *helping people.... Erica, Yet Mian, Samantha, etc..*
(Amanda appears)
Me: *walk away*
Amanda: WOI! Lip Yi haa!!!

=P In my defense, she wasn't in my team!

That was basically the climax of that game. Well... that and the part where I got kicked in my head by Morgan. -___-'' Amanda's karma, I suppose.

Anywaayyyy.... after that was the spin spin spin and fill the bottle thingy. I didn't like that. I got pretty wet from it too. Anyhoo, after that was the transferring water balloon thingy. I had to hug Erica because we were of different heights. "Bonding". Luckily Erica didn't go sensitive on me. Hehe... It seems I am pretty lucky today! =D And after that was the carrying the stick thing. Erica became the princess while we carry her about. Nothing so fun. It was hard work actually. The stick and Erica ain't so light. But we won that thing and I think that was the end. I think... I can't remember. I hope I got the sequence right.

As 12.30 came near, we were rushed to the field for a final photo taking session. We stood in the field under the block for our pose and guess what... there was a conspiracy! They threw buckets of water down after 3! Eeeee.... Haha!

There was the Tug-O-War after that but I just went home coz my car was there. So yeah. Telematch wasn't so bad! =D

I'm going to Sibu tomorrow. Whheeee~!! I haven't packed yet. Tee hee.

Andrea just called and asked me to bring cards. =D

3 comments:

Drea said...

CARDS USUALLY COMES WITH BAD RESULTS... rmbr tat =P

Anonymous said...

Lippy! How's tubby? (I have a feeling that that's no longer your tuba's name..)

My back aches too because of the canteen thing XD

Lip Yi said...

Drea: WE WILL REMATCH ON THE 23-26 JUNE!! I won't lose anymore then. Hmpf! =P

Sabrina: It's still Tubby. Haha! But I'm playing the other one - he's called "Stupid". Lol!