This is random but I just feel like writing. For starters, I'm back from Sibu. Sibu is, in short, *both thumbs up* It's small and has flocks and flocks of black birds flying about in the sky every day, it actually scares Andrea a little bit. I think it's the after effect of the horror-but-not-so-horror movie we watch on our first night there. ;)
I was in Sibu for 4 days and 3 nights. We'd stayed at the RH Hotel and I was placed in Room 406, along with Andrea, Marilyn and Amanda. Our room was, in Amanda's words, like shit. I have no choice but to agree. Take a look. =P
It was so messy that things either went missing or nearly went missing. Two key chains, Amanda's big comb and some money miraculously disappeared without a trace in the room. Even shirts, socks and phones were on the verge of going missing. =.='' Cannot live like this anymore, man - can die ar. Imagine everyday having to scream "Where's my phone!?" or "Where my other sock!?". Giler... Haha!
Amanda: I lost my shirt....
Me: What shirt? Shirt also can lost wan meh?
Amanda: Neh... my white "Perth, Australia" shirt...
Me: Aiya! That one not lost la! I saw it on the bed just now! *flips the bed sheets around* NAH! *throws the shirt at her*
Me: (on the second day) Eh? Where the other side of my socks?
Marilyn: (on the forth day) WHOSE SOCK!?! (found on the bed -___-''')
Andrea: Eeeeee! We've been sleeping on socks!
Me: o_O'' EH! How did it get there? SO FAR AWAY FROM WHERE I PUT MY STUFF!
Ahahaha..... See how hopeless we are..... and we didn't allow housekeeping because we were so ashamed of our room's conditions. =.=''' (which made everything worst la. haha!)
But other than that, things are pretty fine - maybe a little extreme on some levels - but still fine. =) In four days, we'd:
1. Got complained for being too noisy and was asked to "slow down"
2. Had a RM 32 room service menu pizza for supper (It was nice ok!)
3. Played Police and Thief with teachers in the pool (this one memang extreme +_+'')
4. Ate a meal for expensive than the teachers (RM 10 more expensive. Lol!)
5. Nearly got ourselves lost, Amanda and I
6. Prank-called Amy and had a heck of a time laughing about it ;p
Yeaa.... all in good times. ;) Will update on the trip when I got the pictures from Andrea.
Oh, oh, oh, wait. I just have one more thing to say - Amanda has bad karma.
-_____________________________________-''''''''
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
1 word~ pa-the-tic
oo i stayed at RH b4. best part is that s.c is next door and pool is down der.
Post a Comment