Today marks the end of the first half of our year-end exams. Wahahahaha~! So happy. I can't wait for exams to be over. =D=D So many things I wanna do lar! I feel so excited!
What we gonna do after exams?
Play UNO. Oh, and I will bring books to study for Form 5.
Haiya! You go long piak la!
Some people. Tsk tsk tsk. ;p
Anyway, I realise we sms a lot during exams. Sms to ask questions la, sms to see how the others are studying la, sms to share our misery la and sms to destress la.... it's funny. Exams actually is also quite funny. Like yesterday, before BM paper 1,
Teacher: Why bin o o? Relax!
Me: ?
Andrea: Teacher say you ha?
Me: Ha? No! I was just standing behind her!
Andrea: YA LA! You tell teacher, "my bin pun teng o!"
AAhhh! ANDREA LAU!
Me: I throw you off building ar! (but cannot coz got grill -.-'')
Andrea: HAHAHAHA! Where's manda???
Still got mood to tell Amanda before paper starts. -__-'' Somemore continue in tuition again! Adui. Hun ar. Speaking of hun (pengsan), I remember last time after I'd finished my paper, I communicated long distance with Marilyn via lip-syncing.
Me: First question already I dunno how to do!
Marilyn: Oh. Hun.
Me: Ha?
Marilyn: Hun.
Me: Suku??
Marilyn: Ha? HUN!
Me: SUKU!?
If you look properly, the lips movement for hun and suku are almost the same! Haha!
Can't wait for exams to be over. :)



No comments:
Post a Comment