Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Tagged again

The TAGGER: AARON

1. What is the relationship of you and her?
- Her. Hahahahahha! Peng. We are kawans.

2. Your 5 impressions towards him.
- Thin. Very the thin.
- Doesn't like food.
- Vampire.
- Feeds on music.
- Funny.

3. The most memorable thing he had done for you.
- Helped me train in Maple. Spent 80 000 on a ship to come back help us kill pigs. Haha!

4. The most memorable things he have said to you?
- "I don't remember her" (her as in me) -__-'' Very easy to remember hor?

5. If he become your lover, you will...
- Peng.

6. If he become your enemy, you will...
- I will also peng.

7. If he become your lover, he has to improve on
- His thinness. FOOD IS NICE LA OK!

8. If he become your enemy, the reason is..
- He insulted my beloved food.

9. The most desirable thing to do on him is?
- Your question too deep. I no understand.

10. The overall impression of him is.
- Ok la.

11. How do you think the people around you will feel about you?
- :)

12. The character of you for yourself is?
- I love food and food loves me.

13. On contrary, the character you hate of yourself is?
- I love food and food loves me.

14. The most ideal person that you wanna be is?
- I'm happy being myself.

15. For the people who care about and likes you, say something about them.
- About them? They care and like me. =D

Ten people: (I don't wanna tag)
1. A for Adeline
2. B...? C...? D... Debbie!
3. E for Elaine
4. F for Francoise
5. G...? H...? I... Ian.
6. J...? K for Kimberly.
7. L for... LIPYI! Hahahaha! Cannot. -__-'' M for Maxine.
8. N...? O... Olivia.
9. P for...? Q..? R...? S...??? Ahh... Die. Y for Yet Soong.
10. Z for... back to A la. Aaron.




Who is no. 2 having a relationship with?
- She's too kuai. Ask wrong person.

Is no. 3 a male or a female?
- A she-male. Haha! No la, Feemale.

If no. 7 and no. 10 were together, would it be a good thing?
- I choked on saliva.

How about no. 5 and 8?
- The sky will fall and the pigs will fly.

What is no. 1 studying about?
- BM, BI, MT, Add Mx, Phy, Chem, Bio, EST, Sej, Moral.

Is no. 4 single?
- Err... I don't know le.

Say something about no. 6?
- She has weird fingernails..

No comments: