First of all,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ABIGAIL!
And next is,
HAPPY TEACHERS' DAY!
It wasn't so bad this year. :D
The birthday gal :)
We performed. The Form 5 bandies. It was rushed and we were supposed to play 2 songs and I'm pretty sure there was supposed to be more movement and better entrance and exit and still... well... it still had to be pretty awesome. Because we only had 2 days. Add up all our practice time and it's probably... 2 hours. Haha.
And my amplifier went cacat during the entrance. So then it sounded as though there was no entrance. Because I was the entrance. Woe is me. And my amplifier. =(
But oh! Joanna was awesome!! And Lysandra. And Adeline. And Gurprit! Omg... Gurprit. That was one of the best. :D
Did I mention I wanted to run up and get the lucky draw thing? Well, yea, I did. I was just about to get off my chair and make a run for it (after Amanda nudged me) when Dae announced, "... BUT!! Form 1 only!" so I retired back to chair. =( Then I went to sit at the Clarinets' row because I wanted to be in time for the next lucky draw. And just to ward off the competition, I told Amanda to go backstage and inform Dae to invite band members next.
But then....
The form 1 lucky draw was the last one.
Woe is me. +_+"
Anyway, we celebrated Abigail's birthday at Pizza Hut that night. :D
The cake
9 of us went for the celebration. It was kinda like a celebration for our freedom from exams too. Apparently when we reach form 5 and have to endure 3 weeks of exams, we take these freedom breaks pretty heavily. :)
Food was nice. Company was nice. We made so much noise that when we left and the waitress said "Please come again." we were like "Oh! They want us to come again!".
Maxine came wearing a shirt that said "My boyfriend is Mr. Perfect".
Us: So you have a boyfriend now!
Maxine: Yea...! He's Mr. Perfect!
Olivia: Why is he purple?
Emily: He's Ribena!
Olivia: So you're lemon la?
Then Olivia tried tricking me (I still believe her original target was Maxine) that she has a boyfriend.
Olivia: (staring right into me eyes) I have a boyfriend right? The one that brought me here the other day??
Me: (saw the "play along with me" glare) Yea! THAT's your BOYFRIEND?? I thought he's your cousin or something!?
Maxine: WHO IS HE!?
10 minutes later... (after finding out that Olivia was indeed, joking and had moved on to talk about fireworks)
Maxine: Your boyfriend and you no more fireworks liaw is it?
Olivia: Ya. We just broke up!
Maxine: Why? Was the wind too strong on his bike?
Olivia: Yes. (sarcastic) It was so strong, it blew his fake hair away and revealed he was bald!
Me: O_O" What?!
Erica left after dinner. We paid and then being adventurous, we went to Senso.
We were so sakai. The ambience was pretty.
And being kuai kids, we ordered non-alcoholic drinks.
One glass cost RM 15.
So we all resorted to sharing. We were 8 kids with 4 glasses of zero-proof drinks.
Virgin Manhattan
They suspected that the Virgin Manhattan had some alcohol in it because it tasted slightly bitter. It might be the cranberries. But it's so pretty. Even though it tastes like the pinkish kiddy fever medicine.
But we didn't get drunk. We're kuai. It's zero proof anyways.
I ordered a safer choice of drink with Maryann. :)
Honeydew juice
The glass wasn't so pretty though. :P
When Abigail visited the washroom, we wanted to request a song for her. But then we thought better of it because we are still kids.
Though maybe not Olivia. :)
The pretty ambience
Speaking of Olivia, she was sms-ing in Senso so we assumed that it was her boyfriend begging on his knees for forgiveness. :p
Maxine: Come on, Olivia! Isn't our love stronger than this? Isn't our love stronger than my hair?!
Me: No, actually. It's as strong as your hair! It's over the moment your hair flew off!
The one side
The tv was showing ESPN. Man U won against Arsenal. Lol.
A gang of ang mohs came in after us and we were really quite grateful. Before they came, people kept stealing glances at us (even though we were sitting in a corner, separated by a wall). So strange. But ang moh's conversation drowned ours so yea... grateful. :D
And that was the end. We went back from Hilton to watch Grey's and other things.
I think Abigail's birthday is a pretty awesome one too. :D
I enjoy it as much as my own.
To turn 17 in Senso. *winks* ;)
Happy 17th. :) Hope you've had a great one.






2 comments:
I loved it!! This story shall be passed down from generation to generation until it sounds like a legend. Then it will be called: "The Legend of Friends" or something like that. And then people will learn it in KOMSAS under prosa klasik. And....okay, I'm going too far.
you should add in that we were trying to act like olivia and her "BF".
sounds as if you and I were talking about "our" love. so wrong.
hehe.
Post a Comment