Sunday, August 23, 2009

Blood sampling in bio

We did blood sampling in Bio two days ago. I have finally discovered my blood type. I feel like I've just discovered my new identity. :)

Apparently my blood group is O. I was so disappointed. I waited and waited for agglutination to occur but nothing happened. =(

Maryann even tested her blood twice because she didn't want to accept that she's O. We were like... O is so uncool.

And because O-blood people can only receive blood from other O blood people, we had to gather our gang and identify our O-friends so that we will know who to contact if we ever kenak accident. *touch wood* I'm so glad that I've got Maryann and Adeline Liaw going NS with me. At least we have each other - the O-blood gang.

Discrimination started to happen after we discovered our blood type. We were going to discriminate Abigail because she's an AB. And everyone wants to be friends with the O-people just in case they ever need our blood. Marilyn's mum even instructed her to be nice to me. =) Though she still isn't. =( Her and her evil cousin had this clandestine club and they wouldn't let me join. Hmph.

Oh and Kim had to poke her fingers like a gamillion times because her skin's so thick! I'm sure she must have continuously poked herself for at least 20-25 minutes before we managed to force her to let teacher do it for her.

Us: Poke deeper! Hear the POP sound!

Kim: I POKE VERY DEEP ALREADY! I've been poking the same place since just now. Do you know how painful it is!?

Us: Let teacher do it for you!

Kim: Don't want! *poke for another 5 minutes to no avail*

Us: LET TEACHER DO IT FOR YOU OR YOU NO NEED TO KNOW LA!

Kim: Fine! *goes to teacher*

Teacher: *pokes* *pokes* *pokes* Why your skin so thick!

Lol! And the day goes down in history.

1 comment:

Mx said...

it just goes to say that kim is thick skinned.

haha.