Saturday, September 19, 2009

Falling behind technology

I have finally downloaded iTunes and I'm feeling so ecstatic that my songs are all categorised neatly and prettily in albums and artists.

But I now also realise how very the varied my collection is that most of the artist has like... one song in their albums. -.-"

Like that categorise untuk apa le?

And.... Plain White Tees is different from Plain White Ts. Michael Buble is different from Michael Buble with a er... what do you call that line above the e? So they're separated, so my very small and sad Michael Buble album became even smaller and sadder. -__-"

And I've no idea how to change it. I don't even know if it's possible. I am so falling behind technology. At 17. How is that even possible?

And Facebook is way more laku than blogger now. So I assume there shall be no reply here until... weeks later. Or months. Or... years??!

Dang. Shall get back to understanding iTunes. I can just see my future ahead of me. Technology illiterate. *shudders*

1 comment:

Esme said...

see i write comment to you.

HI LIP YI LOVE! :)

btw, i wrote notes for you on facebook wall!