Friday, September 18, 2009

First half of mock

Well first half of mock is done. 

10 papers down. 16 more to go.

:)

I can't believe that instead of calculating volume, I calculated area. -.-"

Anyway, my window's live messenger is dead. For some reason I can't install the new one so it's dead.

After exam.

Kim: *waiting for me*

Me: *packs in silent*

Us: *look at each other quietly*

Me: I shall not talk about exam.

Kim: Ok.

Abigail: *joins us*

Kim: So....

Abigail: Please don't do post mortem!

Kim: Ok! Just a general one. It was... quite hard... but not that hard?

Me: Yes. I don't know how to answer some.

Kim: Me too. Had to tembak. Especially the back back one.

Me: Yea. What did you put for question (insert number here)?

Kim: I put....

Us: *bicker away about exam questions from school to bridge until one of us went home*

So much for our attempt on not doing post mortem!

No comments: