Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Unintended puns

Abigail: I was so hungry yesterday! So I had to raid the fridge for chocolate!

Me: What? You raid the fish for chocolate??

Abigail: What? What did you hear? Where did the rat come from?

Me: WHAT? What rat?????!

*********************************

Abigail: So how did you niece break your MP3?

Josephine: Oh, don't talk about it.

Me: Hey! Awesome knees!

*********************************

Kim: *to Marilyn* So are you going to spend your voucher?

Me: *turns around in shock* You're going to Spain?!

*********************************

Elaine: (During BM's Bina Ayat) How to say "thief"?

Abigail: Pencuri.

Me: Gigi.

*********************************

Abigail: Sigh... face palm.

Us: ..... What?

Abigail: Face palm. Expression.

Maxine: Face pump??

*********************************

I realise that with the exception of the last one, all the misheard words were actually by me.

..... I must be so deaf. +_+"

*********************************

Random one:

On my Chemistry exercise paper:

Task: Draw tongs.

Remark (accompanied by 2 question marks and a circle) :

Is this a BBQ tong??

********************************

Yes, laugh - destress yourself. Must have destressed my whole class that day. I think we laughed for 15 minutes non-stop. 

No comments: