Sunday, December 13, 2009

Joy to you and me!

Well, first of all, SPM's over. So, HALLELUJAH! iMerdeka! :D

Marilyn's beg was right beside me throughout the last paper of Chemistry. Shouts were heard at the other side of the hall at 3.30 p.m. on 8.12.09. My class' side was just... claps. Anti-climax but oh wells. Came down and saw Mdm. Euphrasia awaiting, suggesting that after this is "more facebooking". Haha!

Btw! I just realised that there are so many teachers in Facebook! I suppose at normal times, this should be odd and we students should start feeling self conscious. But then, we ended up adding each other and sharing pictures and cracking jokes. :P Fun lor, like that. Hehe.

Oh. She even used her Facebook to remind us to study Chemistry in the midst of SPM. Lol!

After the last paper, we finally had our class dinner at Tempayan Restaurant. Food was nice but we hardly ate because we were too busy unleashing our pent-up energy on karaoke singing. Haha. No one had any karaoke disc so we were stuck with the provided disc which had a gamillion oldies songs. Not our time! :P

We either only know the chorus or we don't know the song at all. Miserable lot, us. The first song we actually completed successfully was We Are The World. King of Pop's song is still famous among the younger generation. Hehehe!

The day after the last day of SPM, we went off to Spring to watch Bulan Baru. We entered the cinema a few minutes late so the movie started off without us. We made a LOT of heads turn when about 6 of us gasped in unison, "Oh, it started!!" =.="

When Jacob tore off his shirt, I was expecting the cinema to gasp. But there wasn't any gasping. Instead, it was a long "Ooooooo!!!". Died-ed!

My friends even more embarrassing lor. When Edward went shirtless, they whispered across the aisle "Hairy chest! See his hairy chest!"

-___________-"

Haha. Then, we had a long dinner at Secret Recipe. Met Deb so we ended up staying even longer. Was at Spring for about 8 hours. :P

And the next day, we headed off to Damai. I think I'll save that for another post. :) There were just a lot of Mahjong and beach strolling. Hehe. Though I think I must be ageing real bad because one day in Spring and one evening of beach strolling = unimaginable muscle fatigue.

Anyway, it's my father's birthday today. The sun is up shining brightly the whole morning. Sun shines brightly on birthdays. It runs in the family. Hahahaha!

Happy birthday, Daddy. :)

No comments: