Monday, December 14, 2009

SMSes

My message inbox is currently on the verge of exploding. So I thought I'd do some spring cleaning. Found some rather interesting messages that dates back to last year.... Most are rather funny. Hehe.

#1: Robotics with Maxine and Andrea. Maxine complained that I was too calm for her own good. =p

#2: Amanda's complaint that once when she got sick in school, Maryann gave her a Kool Fever to stick on her forehead. It was so embarrassing for her that she had Erica stand in front of the sick room door so that no one could see her. Lol!

#3: Rockets competition period. This is a text from Maxine saying that we've got 5 parachutes and 7 sets of wings. Paranoia. =P We had like a gamillion cones btw! And about one day later was another text saying "NEED MORE WINGS!" Hahahaha!

#4: The Konsert Syukur period. Could never join in this one simply because my instrument's not needed. (sob!) So I could only be kept updated by Amanda. Who told me of the food Pn. Yii Ling bring to practice. The people who went off to have pizza. The practice which was so tiring people sleep on the couch (I said they should just be happy they were there!). All that happened while I was in school, helping the teachers to document some 70+ letters that dates over 4 years. =.="

#5: "Studying fail" period. End. Lol. This was us in the midst of "studying". =P

Me: I have a lot of work to do la! And my room's like shyt now. My books are everywhere. I can't even sit properly! Had to share one table with the computer. And you think I can find a small book?

Amanda: You think I don't have work to do? I have a stack of merit forms to fill, physics proposal, fix the rocket wings coz it came off, put prefect's night pictures for Debbie and a LOT more.... After I finish studying then I do.... I suddenly realise that we are so busy!

Me: So MANY! If you can finish that, tomorrow I congratulate you. Buy you pudding for your effort! :P

Amanda: I want nasi lemak. :P:P

Haha! And just for the record, since about 26 of July, Amanda and I have been telling each other we'd finish Bio chapter 6 "tonight". 10 days later, about the 6th of August, we were still telling each other we'd finish Bio chapter 6 that night. See how much we failed to study? Haha!

#6: Our rooms were in horrible conditions too. Speaking of horrible conditions, I have yet to clear my table. Hmm...  books are stacked up like mountains. =.="

Quote: "Books everywhere. On cupboard, iron, bed, table, floor... even under the pillow!"

#7: Oh! There was a period where Amanda wanted to diet and get a flat stomach too! Hahaha! I remember this was also the time I had Kim take out the money from the pencil case and it ended up with her coming to school the next day thinking she had money in her pencil case but there was none. So she was forced to diet together with the Voons. Hahaha!

Me: I'm not going to skip meals. I'm going to change my diet.

Kim: HAHA! Yeah yours is changing meals. ADDING into your diet (as in daily intake). LOL!

iPeng.

#8: And this is by far, the most sensible text I have ever received from Amanda.

"We better stop smsing. If not, we'll die even worse."

October exams. Lol.

#9: And this is the most kek tiok sms from Amanda. (2.20 p.m. on 17 Oct 2008)

"I got hundred!"

In Additional Maths. Twice in a year, the crazy Math Whizz!

#10: Formation of Secret. 

#11: This is from Kim.

"Shit hafta study math! =( Since when ever need to study math.... sigh."

Yea, we text a lot during exams period for no apparent reason. Guess we just needed excuses to not study. Haha.

#12: Band camp planning period. This one text sums it all. =P

"A lot to bring la. Ngaidi... become committee so sad de."

Hahaha!

And moving into this year...

It started with our oral which started out harmless... and then it got crazier and crazier... until

"Can we not make Erica pregnant? It sounds so freaking pien tai."

Lol!

No comments: