I know it isn’t high school no more. I know we are all scattered nationwide. I know that in a few months, instead of being scattered nationwide, we’ll be scattered worldwide. But I’ve never been good with changes. Five months have passed and I still miss high school every once in awhile. I have stopped recording now – Olivia ought to be relieved. :P That would also mean that I feel there’s nothing much to share anymore. At least not as much fun to share when there’s hardly anyone to share with anyway.
But I’ll digress.
I will talk about my five months in college so that you all won’t forget my existence. :)
I’d just finished my semester exams not so long ago. It was ok – I managed to get all As even though I barely made it for Lit (cun cun A). I just got my semester report today. My Math teacher said that I am known for being “meticulous and painstaking” in completing assignments. Haha! I asked my tutor if that’s good or bad and he said it’s good so oh wells. I will have to write my personal statement for UCAS soon even though I have no idea what to include. I suppose it will all come to me over time.
A few weeks ago I also rather abruptly got myself involved in a charity run for Rotaract in
Frankly, the run was really fun. I should more marathons whilst I’m still young so that my youth will not be wasted. I have also been improving my badminton and swimming skills. No, I haven't changed my swimsuit.
Laugh all you want, Amanda.



No comments:
Post a Comment