I know I have not been updating my blog. I didn’t think there was anything worth sharing because college is not as fun as high school. There is no more that gang of silly people who are as childish as they are mature. No more staffroom to hang around in even during SPM (and still kenak chased out!). No more feasting on 40 cents cake from canteen as we wait for time to go home.
Things that have happened here are not as eventful. Classes are not fun like before because we actually have to pay attention. The only way to not pay attention is by zoning out. I do that quite often. Haha...
Then now I realise that I must at least try to record some parts down. Life is not as dull here!
Like today during Malaysian, I witnessed Aiman being tricked. :P It all started when Aiman started demonstrating the few Chinese phrases that she knows – “Ni mei you tou fa” (You have no hair) and “Ni pi gu hen ta!” (Your butt is very big!) to me. Then I asked her to say to Wei San. The second line did it. It caused Wei San to plan her revenge by teaching her to say “Wo xi huan ni de xiung pu” (I like your chest!)
I asked Aiman to say it to Evin and that silly girl had no reaction at all! Hahaha. So Wei San asked her to say it to Khong. :P
Aiman: What does it mean?
Evin: It means “I like your eyes”. *flutters her eyes* Chinese guys are very shy when you tell them you like their eyes!
Aiman: Wo ai ni de xiung pu!
Wei San and I laughed so hard when we told her the actual meaning.
There. A part of my day shared. :)



No comments:
Post a Comment