I'd just like to write down some of the weirder study methods my housemates and I used to help us focus during our exam week.
When my roommate came back on Monday morning, the first sentence she uttered was:
"Lip Yi, tonight I am going to become a recluse. I want to write a 'Do Not Disturb' sign and hang it on our door, like the ones in hotels okay?"
Lol.
We didn't hang it btw. The only things we did that night was go to others' rooms and crapped about.... things that I can't even remember. Most of them go like this, though:
Sheau Jiuan: Pit Yung, can you see? (referring to laptop, in case the screen reflects)
Pit Yung: I have eyes.
Or....
Somebody: Let's have a heart talk.
Pit Yung: My heart is very strong.
Or...
Pit Yung: *counts the songs on Yi Hui's Jay Chou disc* I only know.... six songs out of so many! This proves that-
Me: You are not his fan.
Pit Yung: Correct! Bingo! It means I am his lamp! Not his fan!
I nearly died on the spot. I hope you noticed the constant variable. :P
So the first night ended with a total failure. Oh, we also spent a lot of time locked in my room, trying to prepare Yi Hui's presents. :) At midnight, my neighbours from A 23-02 came and all of us gathered in my room and listened to Michelle chirp. Until Pei Ling so heroically chased her back after half an hour. :D
Then the night before EE, we celebrated Yi Hui's 19th birthday! :)
We cooked dinner for her and gave her a treasure hunt. I was going to have a Chemistry test the next day so to prevent further distraction, I made a "Focus! Do Not Disturb" sign for my roommate.
Me: No paper. Then we need two la.
Siew Chee: No need. One is enough. For me. I never disturb you want.
*as if on cue, Yi Hui burst in*
Yi Hui: I heard Lip Yi talking!
Siew Chee: See!
-.-" So we only had one, but she abused its purpose! I was so happy when I finally get to use it on her when she started talking something about banana and constipation. LOL!
The next day, we finally made a "Focusing: Do Not Disturb" sign for our door. But actually, right after we put that sign up, we took our afternoon naps. Hahaha. Super fail. When we woke up, our sign was stolen by Sheau Jiuan and Ee Lyne. Lol.
The night before Econs test, I decided to declare a Cold War with Siew Chee because I realised we couldn't stop talking. So we had a war for 1 and a half hour, except to discuss Econs questions. Qutie frankly I thought I would lose. :P
But then hor, she came and started to ask some very stupid questions (cannot remember what) and she lost~~~~ :)
The prize was I didn't have to make my Milo the next morning. =.="



No comments:
Post a Comment