I opened my eyes, annoyed to see that the time was exactly 6.00 a.m, the exact time I need to wake up. I wanted to sleep awhile longer so I stayed in bed, waiting for my mum to wake me up. Mana tahu my mum also woke up late! *SWEAT!* So after all the rushing, I eventually reached school at 6.50 a.m when duty starts.
Out of time, I just put my bag on the chair at the administration block and went for duty. Duty was a mess. I didn't get the borang lewat thing, which is ok if I didn't catch so many latecomers this morning. I have never given so many demerits in a day before and on the one day I give a bunch of demerits, I had to go goose chasing after that for the student's signature. -.-'' Thank God Felicity was kind enough to teman me go goose chasing. Otherwise I sure sesat while looking for the classes! And double thank God first period was maths with Mdm. Tan!
Anyway, when I finally managed to finished everything and went back to class, I took my seat and was like, "Oh shit! Where's my bag!?". @.@'''' Had to run all the way down yet again to fetch my bag and by the time I could finally sit, I was exhausted. Then Mdm. Tan asked me "Lip yi! You very tired liaw hor? Need something to help boost your energy?". I was so blur I didn't know what she was talking about so I just say "No need...". The next thing I know the whole class burst into laughter. Then Andrea baru tell me "Teacher gave chocolates just now!". *sia soi* But the chocolates helped. *sniff*
Thursday, June 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment