Friday, June 08, 2007

Why's the rum gone?

TUAK!! I drank my very first cup of tuak last Sunday, thanks to Stephanie's Gawai invitation. Was so damn scared while sipping tuak but it tasted ok! Too bad I didn't get drunk. I wanted to drink the really strong one so that I could get drunk but she didn't have the super strong one. And as I discovered, the stronger it is, the sour-er it tastes. Euk. Cannot stand. -_-'' Memang cannot be alcoholic. Dang!

Anyway, I went to watched Pirates of the Caribbean last Wednesday. I have to admit I didn't really like Pirates coz I watched the first one and I caught no balls, thus deciding from that moment onwards, that Pirates is boring. But the third one was good. Very hilarious. I love the part where this guy accidentally broke off his own toe. Muahahaha! And the "Nobody move! I dropped my brain!". Hilarious! And Johnny Depp is hot. Wuahahaha! Rum!!!

Well, it seems that my first two paragraphs both involve alcohol. Ah. That reminds me, my dad and my brother came home from Singapore some time ago and bought home this African wine (we actually ordered coffee liquor but they couldn't buy it because the liquor couldn't be brought on board -_-'') which could be eaten with ice cream! Being the sakai me as always, I so deeply yearn to try the ice cream with wine that I was willing to put off one night of eating the ice cream just to wait for my dad to get home to open the liquor. But when I finally tried it, it tasted.... bleh! I couldn't even finished my share of ice cream. Darn bodoh procrastinating many nights (actually only one but never mind!) of enjoying ice cream just for the one time experience of tasting wine ice cream which I can't even stand. But for what it's worth, I wanna drink tuak again. Buahahahahaha! I shall get drunk one Gawai very far from this year's. Perhaps next year's. Then I shall be ready to try one sip of rum. HAH!

No comments: