It is now just a few more hours left to CNY. I'd just spent the last few hours cleaning the house while taking some pictures for moral.
Anyways, my class teacher left us to fend for ourselves just before the start of this holidays. She teaches (or rather... taught) us Physics. I never really understood any physics. Neither do I always do her homework (I always tend to bring it to school to ''discuss''). But that's just because I don't get physics. =P But all that aside, she is by far the kindest teacher I've ever met. So there. =)
Most of us (the class) chipped in money to get her some farewell gifts. It seems we're really big on these things - getting gifts for people. They bought her a cake from Secret Recipe and a mug (I think) and a card. We also made a poem last minute during English. Forgot how it went but it wasn't bad. =)
Anyhoo, I went to Maxine's house on Monday to try out our NXT robot. There were many distractions at her house. One of them was her brother. Lol! He would suddenly show up in the room, showing us his pokemon comics and his pokemon cards. When I told him I also got pokemon cards, he went high and kept asking if I have a ground type one. Hahaha... but so kesian he always kenak yelled at to leave the room in order to protect the small lego compartments. Awww... but he was so cute, I broke Maxine's heart twice by asking her...
''Maxine, why can't you be more like your brother? =P''
Lol! Drea had to leave us at 2 to go for her tuition so Maxine and I ended up going to Spring. Our programming attempts were getting annoying when one button just grayed out and never again returned to earth. So we left it at that lor.
When we reached Spring, it was already nearly 4 and all we had for lunch was a burger. =.='' So we went a-searching for somewhere to dine first. I suggested Sushi King but Maxine didn't want. First time I saw Maxine rejecting Japanese food! -_-
After contemplating many places, we finally ended up in Secret Recipe. I didn't want leh. The prices scare me. But Maxine convinced me that it's once in a lifetime. -_-'' I actually fell for that and went in, half-prepared to burn RM 20+ off my pockets.
I had a lasagna.
A cup of iced chocolate with whipped cream. Add the lasagna and this together, plus the service tax and all other sort of ocipala tax, I'd say they cost about RM 25.
Ahh.. but who cares. The food were there and they were delish. I like whipped cream. No, I love whipped cream. I am crazy over whipped cream. Whipped cream is the love of my life. It tasted so nice! I just scrapped them off the top and ate them until Maxine said:
You're supposed to mix it in!
Ha? Is it? How?? *tries to mix them in but failed*
*Max sees in amusement*
You gonna help me?!
Oh.. ok!
In the end... she made the love of my life looked like this....
Didn't taste so nice anymore. =(
Olivia joined us halfway in Secret Recipe with her dad and her brother. She wanted to go MPH but her dad and brother didn't want to so her evil intention there was to drag us there with her. =P So we went with her to MPH lor after we finished eating.
And as we were a-walking to MPH, just a few inches away from its door actually, a thought suddenly crossed my mind.
Maxine! Maxine! Did we pay!?
I asked and Maxine flashed me an omg-we-forgot-to-pay! look.
.... Omg... we forgot to pay!
After that we rushed down like crazy and made a pact to pay Olivia's dad (who took our table after we left) so as to not embarrass ourselves. We actually rushed down like mad with Olivia trotting behind us, complaining about how close we were to entering MPH (she was probably just an inch away from the entering into MPH) but had to rush down again. =.=''
In 2 minutes, we found ourselves in Secret Recipe again.
Olivia's dad: *puzzled* Eh?
Olivia: They forgot to pay!
Maxine and I: *laughing nervously*
Olivia's dad: Oh... nevermind la... I pay!
Waaahhh... so nice of him! Thank you! We offered to pay ourselves but he said it's ok. So Maxine and I had to be very nice to Olivia. Haha. So that we don't pai seh ma... Cannot call Olivia ''Bol'' anymore.... Lol!
I saw an uber nice pair of surf pants in Bodyglove... which after discount... still cost RM 60++. *peng* I wanna go Petaling Street!!!!!! *throws tantrum*
I shall get that pair of pants when I feel rich. Maybe within the next 10 years... if I'm lucky.
Ooohh.. I just got my very first ang paus from my parents! =DD It's now less than an hour to new year.
I wish you guys a merry chinese new year then! Have fun visiting! Hope you have much luck (especially when you gamble!). =PP
*plays firecrackers and fireworks*
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
I shall go wash cups now... -_-''
Wednesday, February 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment