My brother graduated today! =D
I went to Inti this morning for his convocation and saw my EST teacher. o_O'' She waved, came to me and passed a booklet, telling me I had to register. I was like "huh?" Apparently, today is also the public speaking workshop thing. No wonder I saw some familiar faces when I arrived. Haha. And I thought how come all of them got relatives graduating. Lol!
But I didn't attend the workshop la. =P Instead, I went 2 floors up to the Mary Yek hall for the convocation. =)
This part is great - It wasn't boring! The speeches were all so short! PTL! The ang moh professor from the University of Wollongong actually said, "Today is not a day for speeches!", congratulated the graduates and ended his uber short speech. Ahahaha!
Anyway, my parents got my brother a bouquet of flower.
Not so big la... Lol... some graduates got 2 bouquets of flowers plus a big big bear that wears a mortar board. *pouts* Btw, I just found out that the square hat thing graduates wear during their convocation is called a mortar board. Lol.
Anyways, after the whole thing, there was a photo shooting session by Jacky Studio. So funny ar the photo shooting! The photographer kept asking the people to adjust themselves until they also cannot tahan. ''Head lower a bit... move to the right a bit... smile! Eh? Why no teeth? SMILE!''
Lol! So hilarious I see those people having their photos taken. One girl actually said after her photo shoot, ''Another minute and I will die!'' Hahahahaha!
We also got my brother a cake. The cake reads: Yay! 1st to graduate!
The Yay! was my choice. =P
It was too bad my other brother couldn't attend coz we took a family photo. It was actually the first family photo taken by professional people, I think.
Awwwwww.....
Anyway, I took advantage of the graduation gown my brother brought home.
I graduated too! =PP
Saturday, February 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment