Saturday, March 01, 2008

Scolded

Exams started yesterday. I wanted to write about it in Multiply but I don't know why I can't access the site. =( So I am forced to post here.

We started exams earlier (it was supposed to start only today) because on Monday, the entire class would be going for the Yayasan thing in Civic Centre. So yeah. Everything was so unprepared for yesterday so we had to sit for our exams in the Science lab. =.=''

I had the worst seat imaginable. Since if we were to sit like how we normally do, it'll be so cramped and copying is in every bit possible, some of us were shooed to sit at the side tables. I wouldn't have minded sitting by the sink but I got the seats at the other side instead - the side where my legs had nowhere to put. I was forced to sit sideways for 4 and a quarter hours ok! After each paper, my neck suffers cramp. =.='' It was terrible I tell you.

And since the Friday exams came as a bit of a surprised, I decided that I would have to skip my Accounts tuition that night in preparation for my Physics paper today. Ok la.... it was also because everyone else had decided not to go. +_+'' Anyway, at 4 something yesterday, my mum called up my teacher to inform him that I wouldn't be going... and guess what she got after that? =P

.........

..............

...................................


She got scolded. By my tuition teacher. For about 15 minutes or so. LOL!

He said that I was the third person to call so after my mum hung up, I called Amanda to see if she had called or not. Mdm Tan say she hadn't so I was like, "Teaccchhheeerr! You call later kenak scolded!!'' but she was still all ''Nvm! I'll call later. I very busy now."

And today, I went to school and found out that she got scolded as well. Ahahhaha! It seemed that everyone who called him yesterday got scolded except for Erica and Yet Soong. Lucky people! It was our fault la that we didn't tell him earlier. Next week's session we sure all die.

No comments: