Alleluia! I have finally finished the Powerpoint presentation for Ah Jo! =D=D
Now, I have to prepare for the debate tomorrow. At 12.35 a.m just now (it's 12.38 a.m now), I was pacing about my living room rehearsing debate speeches. I hardly have any script prepared. T_T I'm gonna die~
Go Modern Medicine!! - lipyi -
Oh! Updates on my sports thing. =)
I went for training yesterday (yes, despite having told that I'm no longer in), hoping that I might still be able to save a chance to run. Elaine said I must run because running on my birthday is special. Anyway, hopes went up when Muni agreed to let me take her 400m event (she was trying to get out of that) and I went home happy.
But the next day (today), when we went to meet the teacher, the teacher said cannot because this year, the authorities had imposed a rule saying that only 30 athletes are allowed to participate from each house.... because they are giving out free t-shirts this year (it's my birthday and I can't even get one... I am mourning)..... because this year they made us pay RM 10 for our Sports' Day contribution (it was cheaper last time I think).
Oh well... there goes all my hopes and dreams.
*sky started raining stones on lipyi*
Maybe I'm just not meant to run on my birthday. It's so sad. Now I feel a sense of loss of purpose. I don't know what to do during that day! T__T
Anyone up for ice kacang? =(
Eating ice kacang seems to be the only thing that I can think of doing on that day. Sedih.
Marilyn: Then you eat ice kacang whole day lor.
+_+''
Friday, March 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment