Thursday, March 20, 2008

PK made me unable to look at Tiger Woods the same way anymore

I went to Erica's house to do our PK project today. It was about Tiger Woods. I now know almost every fact of Tiger Woods from all the translating I did last night. The project made crazy horses circle my head last night while I was trying to finish translating an English article to BM. I hate translating! It made me went bonkers. I can never view Tiger Woods the same way again. I especially hate translating English into BM! It's so hard to make some sense into some words. Example:

He's half black. - Dia separuh hitam (?)
Nickname - Nama nick (?)

=.=''' Pardon my limited BM vocabulary. My karangan was commented ''Tidak memuaskan'' ok. +_+''

Anyway, I don't want to talk to Erica anymore! She ''belittled'' me until I had to hide at the corner of the room (like in animes)!

Maxine: What did you get for BM?? *regarding my miserable ''separuh hitam'' attempt*
Me: 71.
Erica: I got 72! *does the bird dance she usually does*
Me: You!
Erica: Then my English got 45, she got 44 (for essay).
Me: *hides in corner*

******

Fred: What did you get for Bio?
Me: *silence because I was reluctant to tell*
Erica: 66.
Me: O_O''''' (So easy she go say! *peng!*) YOU!

She apparently enjoys that. Adui~! Evilness. So beh song. Haha. Maxine says the reason I lose to her is probably because I always beh song. Lol! (=.='')

Anyway, the project was finished not long later. Yah! One burden off our backs. Form 4 is starting to get hectic. The next exams is in about a month. Cold sweat! We haven't even got our positions yet and we have to start pia-ing for the next exams already. Sadness. Never mind! iPIA! iPIA! iPIA! Cannot let Erica do bird dance anymore! :P:P

After we finished (I find it weird to describe an event without pictures +_+), Maxine and I went through her drawers and found Rihanna's Unfaithful piano score. Then I started singing.

Maxine: Lip Yi ah! You better don't sing!

Then she sang.

Me: Maxine ah! I think you better don't sing also! You're as bad as me! LOL!

Hahaha. SInce I have no pictures to provide (because I still lack a camera phone), to make long story short, Maxine went home soon after, leaving only me and Fred in Erica's house. Erica then brought out her ABC soup (I thought it was ais kacang at first =.='') to serve us because we got hungry after looking at greenbento.com. Her mother made her made chilli for us. We couldn't finish the chilli but finished the soup. So we helped her washed the plate. Then her brothers came down. Her baby brother is cute. Her other brother then joined us to chill outside on the wooden table. By then, I was already waiting for my car to go home. We talked until my car arrived. The end.

Posts are boring without pictures. :(

For my birthday, I wish to get some cash. :) I wanna go ER!

No comments: