Elections is now over. Life is still normal. And I am getting sick. =.=''
I'd woken up super early yesterday at around 7 something due to unstoppable sneezing. Each time I lied down, I would sneeze continuously for about 30 times or so before I come to a short halt. Half a minute later, it all started again from the top. It was miserable. I'm coughing too.
It's a bit sad to be getting sick in the holidays. But then again, it's not like I have any plans for this holidays except trying to read The Third Terminal (Terminal Tiga). It's so boring~!!
I'm currently doing Add Maths too. Trying to execute my plans but I guess time will tell how far I'll actually be able to carry that plan off. Sports training are starting after the holidays. Well, it started before the holidays - the week before exams (that's why I'd skipped them) - and I actually didn't want to join any events. I'd planned on 1500m but the people who were supposed to join with me backed out.... except Drea. Drea! Don't join liaw! Join now = suicide because all the super stamina people go compete. +_+''
My plan of a group of us marching down the 1500m race together while talking and in the end crossing the finish line together went into the drain when they heard ''one-thousand-five''. So.. yealar.. *crestfallen*
Oh! Oh! We didn't die in Accounts tuition last Friday! Praise the Lord! We were expecting for a huge scolding when the teacher enters but everything turned out so calmly. Honestly, we were shocked and surprised. Lol. Marilyn said when they first arrived, they stayed downstairs because they were afraid to go up. =.=''
I shall go back to Add Maths now. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment