Thursday, March 06, 2008

Launching of my iPIA Add Maths Plan

It's true. I died.

So exams is now over. Had my final two papers today - EST and Maths. I got back my add maths paper which I had sat for yesterday too. I didn't do so well. No wait, I did terrible. =.=''

Never in my life have I left so many blanks in an actual exam before. Waaarrrggghhh... so kek tiok arr! Next term, I will throw away my watch before I sit for add maths.

T_T

I now merasmikan the launch of my iPIA Add Maths Plan.

*blows confetti*

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I also RIPed my first add maths test. I RIP this add maths test also surely. I swore I plotted the points on my graph wrongly. Dang.

Lip Yi said...

Owh! Haha. What did you get? I bet I did more miserable than you. Lolx. Anyway, it's good to know I have a RIP companion. =.=''

Unknown said...

gahahaha 75 for my very first add maths test. I was like... "wth is this this? wth hell is that???!" -_-' First time in my life, I feel so stupid in an exam.

Lip Yi said...

7.. 7... 7.... 75?? how can you RIP from 75?? *faints*

Unknown said...

Hahahaha. Can lah. Like that. *slits throat*