Anyways, the first day of CNY for me is usually reserved for family. On that day, all my aunts and my uncles from my father's side will come to my house to be reunited. So yealar... =). Did I mention I'm an aunt now? Well.. I was an aunt six years ago. Don't bother telling me I'm old. I'm feeling the signs already!
Anyhoo, I now have two adorable nieces. And yesterday, the sister (now six) wore these boots to my house!

''Stephanie Sun'' boots
Ooouuuuiiii!!I'm 10 years older than her and never have I ever worn such boots! Dang.... kids these days! So fashion, man! Six years old wearing Stephanie Sun's boots and carrying a pink, fake LG handphone.... aiz... how the world has transformed! (get what I mean when I say I feel signs of aging!)
Just in case you guys wanna see how she looks like with those boots...

Ma niece ;)
Adorable. I know. =)My friends visiting just started today. And the first house I went to was to Adeline's. I went there alone. I was alone for a reason. Lol! I wasn't suppose to sit there actually k! I was just supposed to kidnap her and leave! But I ended up sitting there for hours instead because I couldn't kidnap her. =.=''
And sit I did! Met John Paul there with his bunch of friends. Adeline was ''busy'' entertaining them so I had to invite myself to their table. +__+''''

One side of the table: Rick, Cliff (i think) and John Paul
This is the table. Lol... Made up of... *counts* 7 of us. 8 when ''Summer'' (Adeline's cousin whose real name I had forgotten... I call her Summer. Her shirt says so. =P) decides to show up. She Form 1. I tried coaxing her into buying some reference books from me but she didn't want to fall for it. =(
The other half: Sharon, Ralph and Adeline
What we did at the table are just talking and eating la. What else is there to do right? I had jellybeans, momo kuih (they call it snowballs =S), the seaweed keropok thingy which Adel made herself (the previous guests said ''it is not so nice.... but we finished the whole container anyway!'' O_O) *LOL!* and then, there's this mint chocolate...
It tastes better than it looks ok...
Oh! And I swear the picture below looks like fish! It looks like salmon when I saw it! Raw fish!!I know la. It's pamelo. =.=''
Me: *points to the pamelo* Is this fish?
Adel: *looks at me in amusement* Heh? It's pamelo!!!
Then I kept arguing that it looks like fish until...
Rick: *points to the pamelo* Yee sang ar?!
LMAO!
Anyway, after enough laughing and talking and eating at Adeline's house, we finally left.... to Claudia's house! =)
Adeline's mum had to be our emergency driver because she said if we all squeeze into the boys' car, we're gonna have to sit on the roof. Lol...!

Me and Sharon on the way to Claudia's
In Claudia's house, I found these... these cute paper folded origami thingy. They were meant to be paper bags for rubbish la... but I found them cute. Like hat. =PSo I just had to wear it!

Trying to put on the paper bag
I was supposed to take a picture with Claudia... of us wearing the thing. But Claudia ran away! To sit with the dog! =.=''So I put them on other people's heads lor. =P

JP and Ralph with their hats
Obviously.... John Paul found a nicer hat instead. -_-''
Agent 008
We were watching Casino Royale. =.='' JP had to hide his face and close his ears when James Bond was being tortured... you'll get it if you know what the punishment is.Someone-i-forgot-who: (about JP closing his ears) He feels it when he hears it.
Haha... Adeline them then saw a picture of Claudia with a flower. Then they also so excited wanna copy the pose. So they also go outside to look for the flower! They were all searching for it... until Claudia appeared and said ''the flower died d lah!''. *peng*
Ended up they had to take the picture with Claudia's dog instead. LOL! She's called Lulu. =P
Aduh... so desperate. Haha! I had to strengthen my heart to take that picture!
Me: You should paint her white, Claudia. I'm less afraid of white dogs.
Claudia: I have a white dog...!
Sharon: Kek tiok.... *motions the words above my head*
After some dilly-dallying in Claudia's house, we kidnapped her to Kelvin's house next.
I was supposed to do a Yun Nam hair treatment for Kelvin there.
| lipyi|: eehh.. i saw you the other day at church leh. you cut your hair! buahaha
Kelvin is |: hair drop
| lipyi|: -_-''
| lipyi|: go yun nam hair treatment
Kelvin is |: no money
| lipyi|: lol. i teach you special recipe wan?
Kelvin is |: sure
| lipyi|: kk. first.. you break an egg on your head
Kelvin is |: kk. then?
| lipyi|: then you pour some flour over it
| lipyi|: and then u mix well
| lipyi|: then u wash
Kelvin is |: oooh
Kelvin is |: do for me can?
| lipyi|: caaaannn. LoL
Kelvin is |: lol Kelvin is |: tomoro ar?
| lipyi|: but the ingredients you provide
| lipyi|: sure sure! tomorrow!
Too bad the plan got cancelled. Hahahaha! Too cruel to ''fix'' his hair in expense of dirtying the floor during CNY. Lol. I'll ''style'' your hair during ER then. =P
Anyhoo, he took out his guitar to entertain us. But he got too high and kept shaking his head before I could take a proper picture of him. =.=''
Why you always shake wan?
And he shot us this look....
Lol...
Since my Yun Nam Hair Treatment plan got cancelled, we just had our share of gingerbeer, green curry (Ralph: auntie, why the curry not green? =.=''), Thai salad and rice. Talked lots of crap too. This is funny...
Kelvin: (telling a joke) The other day... *blablabla*
Adel: Uh huh... then?
Kelvin: Then... err... actually that's it la.. that's the funny part..=.=''
Adel: *expressionless*
We learnt how to count in Indian too! From Claudia. Five is Anji (I call it Anjing) and 10 is Pate (I call it farted). And that's all I remember. The rest are too... foreign. Lol. We left after we'd had our portion. We parted ways too. The guys went on visiting while us (the laydeahs - in Maxine's style) went to Claudia's house for a second helping while sending her back.
She was telling us about the Indian curry she has at her house which we didn't eat the first time we were there and invited us in again for a second helping.
It's called ChiNian curry btw. It's Indian curry made by a Chinese so... ChiNian curry lah. -_-''
It's nice though. =D
Fully recommended by Sharon. Lol! Look how happy she is with the ChiNian curry! =P
My parents called not long later. So we had to leave. I went back to Adeline's house and then went home. This whole visiting thing went quite fun! Hahaz. Made some new friends. I started out alone ok... When I arrived, Felicia and Edna those people were there... but they left when I arrived! =.=''
Me: Ehhh... I arrive and you leave!
Felicia: Lol! And don't you wonder why? Hahahahahha!
*heart shatters to a million pieces*
But yah! The visiting went well. =) Was very fun. And the jokes and puns were all damn hilarious. Hahaha! I hope tomorrow's visiting will be fun too! =D











2 comments:
lol great post!! u sure u dont charge for ur hair treatment thingy??
hahaha! yup. i'm sure. =P you're my lab rat first mah. then, i'll do a before and after picture of you and advertise it and then i'll start charging. ;)
Post a Comment