Thursday, September 18, 2008

Fun in odd ways

Kim: Amanda says I have weird fingernails. Then I checked with other people and I found out I have weird fingernails.

**************

During Bio....

Nabil: Suitable what?

Olivia: Ha?

Nabil: Suitable what?

Olivia: Ha?

Nabil: Suitable what?

The rest of the table: O_O'' What are you doing, Nabila?

************

Nabil: Wait! I don't understand you!

Me: I also don't understand you!

Amanda: *to me* You ar! I don't understand you!

Kim: I don't understand you, you and you!

......

Amanda: You stupid mah. That's why don't understand 3 of us!

*********

Nabil: I bought new baju kurung.

Me: Ok.

Nabil: Very nice one, you know! Got manik-manik one!

Me: Oh.. ok.

Nabil: It's blue! Got orange one again!

Me: ....? You wanna make me jealous is it? I'm not boh. =P

Nabil: Then got plastic!

Me: I buy anything also got plastic ler...

Nabil: Nono! I mean the plastic got hangar one!

Me: Oh! I know!

Nabil: Got plastic bag again!

Me: .... Fine la! I'm jealous!

**********

School these days are fun in an odd way. Just the other day, we did a chain essay during english. I paired up with Nabila, the yogurt fan while Maxine paired up with Debbie and Erica paired up with Yet Soong. I'll post up my essay later on. Made a deal with Maxine. =P

Anyway, today, Olivia and I did our little play during English - a court scene for Looking For A Rain God. Olivia was the judge and I was the lawyer. Emily was Mokgobja (who had to faint), Charlene was Ramadi (who had to mengamuk) and Elaine and Mildred were Tiro and Nesta (who had to cry their heads off). Ginny was the officer. We named the officer "Pumba" after Pumba in Lion King because we thought of Hakuna Matata. -__-'' Then there were the policemen, Nabil and Adeline and Kim the swearperson and the members of the jury who only had to laugh and say "Guilty."

Not bad la. Quite funny also.

Olivia: Please control yourself, Miss or I shall be force to throw you out of the court.

Mildred: *wails even louder*

Olivia: Aiya. Take her away la! *waves to the "police"*

No comments: