Thursday, September 04, 2008

Happy Birthday, Eland =)

4th September.

"Eh? Elaine's birthday today ha?"

=P

Elaine aka Elame

She claimed that she was cold so she decided to hide her hands into her baju. In the Avila Room. I think she forgot that the room was made of glass walls.

Itchy nose?

Then she err.... I can't think of anything to describe that picture. =.=''

Someone's photography la.... simply snap. =P

Anyway,

E-card

Today, Maxine, Abigail and I went to Hopoh for lunch. The sky was dark and it looked as though it was going to rain. Having already had a traumatising experience of running back from Hopoh under the heavy rain, I asked them whether they would like to patah balik to get their umbrellas. They lazy. So we went on walking, intending to ta-pau so that we could reach school before the rain pours. But then, even though we ordered takeaway, we ended up sitting down there anyway because... I don't know why. Why ar? =.=''

Anyway, when we wanted to go back to school, it was already raining. So, we bought an umbrella. Not a very big one so we had to squeeze. We walked funny.

"Eh. Can you move there a little bit? I can't walk!"

"Ok lah. I'll walk like crab."

"Wait."

*we shifted*

"Ok ok. Can liaw."

*So cun I shifted again*

"Nonono! DON'T WALK LIKE CRAB!"

By the time we reached school, the only thing not wet was our head. =.='' Not bad la. For three stooges.

Orange = Maxine, Blue = Abigail and Yellow = me.

"I was actually not wet one! UNTIL Abigail tilted the umbrella!"

"Eh, had to be fair~!"

"My sleeves are wet..."

"My SLEEVE is wet!"

Maxine's umbrella is pink. With loves. And laces. So cute.

No comments: