Wear skirt ah.
I no skirt.
Must wear skirt. I don't care.
I no skirt how?
*minutes and minutes later*
I found a skirt. But don't look casual. Don't want la.
Wear nia! I look so casual man!
I told her I don't look casual anymore, she still wanna tell me she looks so casual. +_+''
Anyway, yesterday was the school's Koperasi dinner at the Bangkok Thai Restaurant. :D Only 13 store helpers had attended the dinner - mostly form 2 and form 4. Or was it all form 2 and form 4? I can't remember. Anyway, Marilyn had forced me to wear my birthday present from...
AHJO, DEB, ESME and SUI HUI!
There was another function held in the restaurant that night. A birthday party for someone named Philip Chong. I wonder if he is my smell-smell bacang relative. Haha. Erica and the twins and all of the form 2s were already there so I took a seat next to Erica. Marilyn came in soon after and took a seat next to me.
Then we went to toilet. I thought she had wanted to relieve herself but all we did there was taking pictures. -_-''
After taking that picture, I realised that the sweater looked very out. So I asked Marilyn to take the sweater. She didn't want. Then I wanted to put it somewhere but the sinks were all wet, leaving nowhere to put. Marilyn, trying to be creative, said to kiap between the legs. So I asked her to kiap la. So she kiap-ed lor. One second later, she didn't want to kiap anymore because she paiseh and asked me to kiap. Mana la I wanna kiap right? =.='' Still, determined to keep the sweater away from the picture, I hid it behind my back.
So simple one solution leh. Peng.
Right after that picture was taken, someone entered the toilet so we quickly left, afraid to make further fools of ourselves. I think before that, we were already being quite loud. Haha.
Back in the room, I noticed that Amanda had arrived and was sitting in my chair. I chased her away. She chased me away. What the heck. I sat there first leh! She chased me away to Marilyn's seat which was next to mine (which was where she was seated). I said I didn't want because I didn't want to sit next to her anymore. Hearing all the squabbles, Erica offered to sit in between us. I told her no need. I was about to take the seat next to Marilyn's seat when Amanda made a comeback, claiming that I might end up sitting next to a total stranger as the seat next to the one I was about to sit was empty. I realise that sounds slightly complicated.
So I ended up taking Marilyn's seat anyways, shooing Marilyn to sit at the seat prone to strangers. Then Amanda was the one who didn't want to sit beside me, saying that we would surely quarrel one. Hmph. So Erica ended up sitting in between us anyways. Hah. That sort of conversation happens almost everytime we talk.
I realise now I do not have a single picture of Amanda for the entire night. Buahahahaha~! Oh wells. It's might as well since she was so eager to kick me out of pictures. =P=P
Mdm Tan: Who wants to be photographer?
Amanda: Lip yi!
Marilyn: I be la.
Amanda: No! Let Lip yi be! Then she cannot be in the pictures! =D
But thanks to Marilyn and my lousy photography skills, I did not become the photographer. Buahahahah~!! But then, as a result from that, I got so many pictures of Marilyn. -__-''
"Eh, take picture of me! I'm photographer boh! I don't have picture!"
I don't know which is worse.
Marilyn so lame. The waitress took the napkin, settled it for her and of all things, she noticed that the napkin matched her sweater.
"OMG! THEY MATCHED!"
-_________________-''''''
Food arrived soon after. It wasn't bad. Quite nice la. =D The first dish that came after appetizer was dominated by the Form 4s. So kesian. The form 2s had to comfort themselves by saying, "Let older people take first!" Lol. We also took all the keropoks when the teachers offered us some. Wahseh. I never saw hands moving that fast before. We also finished the last few watermelons. Marilyn managed to quickly tuk the last two before the spinning thing reached the form 2. Lol.
Besides eating, the rest of the night was spent on teasing Sharon about her bakal suami (a nelayan from the kampung in the picture behind us). Marilyn thought he was handsome. The form 2s are also very lame la.
Them: *laughing*
Me: *stares* Very funny meh?
Them: *stops* Ah. Ya. You too lame. Cannot understand our jokes!
Ish. In Sharon's words: Kurang ajar. LOL! Don't know how many times that budak said that word that night.
Us: *laughing*
Amy: You understand her or not?
Me: No. I'm laughing at her. Hahaha!
Amy: And she's laughing with us!
Sharon: I know la! I'm laughing at myself! *still continue laughing*
Me: Your mouth muscle not tired ka?
Amy: Since form 1 never tired until now.
Me: Then when you turn 50 years old, your mouth sags lor.
Whole night she couldn't stop laughing. I didn't even know what was so funny.
Marilyn: *seeing this pic* OMG! SO CUTE!
The night ended quite fast. I practically laughed my way throughout the whole thing. Sharon la. =.=''
Oh! I won a lucky draw! I've never won any lucky draw before! My first lucky lucky draw! =D=D I choked when I heard my name. But I brought home a Tupperware. =D
As the lucky draw was coming to an end, those yet to have their names called were lamenting on their unluckiness. Amy was saying how she would be the only form 2 not winning the lucky draw because all her kawans had already won it. Just as that was said, she won a lucky draw. Peng. Talk about karma. So in the end, all the form 2s won lucky draw. Eeee. Lol.
While waiting for our cars, we saw DAP's Chong Chieng Jen. Mr Teo waved at him. He waved back.
We also saw some guy keeping a wedding cake at the boot of his car.
Mr Teo: Why is he keeping it at the boot? The boot keeps all the oil, the tayar...!
Koperasi helpers 2008 at Bangkok Thai Restaurant's TOILET
So the night ended like that. We forgot to yam seng this year. I wish Claudia had been there. =) She could lead us for a yam seng. Haha. Koperasi dinner reminds me of Claudia.







1 comment:
woi wad "deb's present" lor .. not oni her ok . it's from MEEEEEEEE !!!!! deb esme and sui hui la . We go out together to buy one !!!!! i noe the price and size !!!!Next time must write properly . Anything connected to me must write extra big !!!
Post a Comment