David Archuleta is in Malaysia! I'm not a big fan though. I prefer Cook. =) But Nabil's a fan.
There was this time during pre-sale where Nabil was trying to sell some Nestle cookies. And she went around advertising, "Archies! Archies! Who wants to buy Archies?"
Then, she met me. And she took a break from her advertising and posed me a what seemed to be random question.
"Do you like David Archuleta or David Cook?"
"Cook. Why?"
"Oh. Cook-ies! You wanna buy Cook-ies?"
And it dawned upon me that she's advertising the cookies based on the Davids. iPeng. Though David Cook will win because you know, "cookies" is the original word and it's used worldwide. ;p
But the point is, David Archuleta is in Malaysia.
"In Kuching ha?" asked Amanda.
"In KL," I said.
"Cheh. So far."
"It's a few thousand kilometres away!" Maxine remarked.
"Over the South China Sea la. So far you know!" I continued.
"No la! It's only 1 hour 45 minutes away - I sit in PBK 3 hours already can fly Kuching-KL, KL-Kuching!" <-- Abigail so clever.
Anyhoo, there was a career talk today by Segi College. They gave us this interesting personality test. I am apparently a Promoter. And Amanda is a Controller (but she doesn't need to take the test for us to know that =P).
Question: Wild gestures or unemotional?
Me: Wild gestures la. I know, I know.
Erica: Times infinity ar.
Amanda: No! To the power!
Me: But you also use wild gestures what!
Amanda: Mine is times 50. Yours to the power of infinity!
So lame!
Maxine passed Maryann a pendrive this morning and told her that a video in it is in FLV. We stared her blankly before she continued, "... so you know, it won't be very clear because it's low quality."
Abigail: Oh... Say la it's low quality! Don't say FLV la, XYZ la or PQRS la!



No comments:
Post a Comment