Friday, April 03, 2009

The Last Sports' Day

Amanda and I both agreed that this year's Sports' Day is our best in 5 years. And it's not often that we come in agreement. =P

There's marching as usual. There's a cheerleading performance which is not so usual. And there were these two dragonflies mating while flying about our heads... which is also not very usual.

But before that,

My masterpiece. She will now always remember me when she uses her gloves.

After marching, I went to offer my services at the ISCF stand. They have funny spatula so I had fun stirring the orange juice - with their funny spatula. =)

And then we went for laksa and ice kacang.

And then we went back to school where we had some photography sessions.

And then we went to McD for lunch where we talked and talked and talked. The RCs held a meeting in McD at the first floor so band also wanted to hold a meeting at the ground floor. So we talked and talked some more.

Until we decided to leave. With our "meeting" suspended in animation.

So we ended up sia-soi-ing ourselves by "meeting" in the middle of nowhere in Parkson. We were literally standing in the middle of nowhere, leaning on things and talking. =.=" Even walked into a stall and caught the employees singing a strange version of I'm Yours.

They made a terrible mistake of going shopping with me two weeks before my birthday. Miss Susie was trying to avoid me.

At 2.30, we walked back to Jubilee Ground where Amanda and I sat and chatted with teacher while waiting for the teachers' events to start. One group was called "Tua-tua keladi". So funny man - old yams.

While waiting, I held this really "cool" kendo fight with Amy. We were really professional. We bowed before we start and we have weapons - Eleena's drumsticks. We even had a prize! (Eleena's 10 cents) And whoever that hit whoever's ass first, wins. We took turns winning so we changed the game after awhile. We had to catch the 10 cents in mid air. (I WON THAT! HAH!)

Mi-Mi can be Do-Do now. =)

So Amy would rather go back to kendo. Lol. And we fought some more. It's like reliving some of my childhood again. :)

Anyway, this post is so cacat because I am so tired and the connection is so slow. Marilyn, Amanda and I were dying in tuition just a moment ago. Had to depend on Nicky's sweets to stay awake. And my legs are sore even though I didn't run this year. Age is catching up with me.

Nevertheless, I 100% support my house (even though I forgot what house I was in this morning and kept concentrating on Leitner subconsciously. the effects of having too many Leitner pals.)


We got fourth, I think. Should have bought more pink umbrellas...

No comments: