Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter 2009

It's Easter! :D

I honestly believe that this is the best Easter holidays I've had. =)

I went earlier to church on Easter Vigil. A little too early though, I think, because I didn't know what time mass starts. But luckily I met with these funny candle peeps. =D

The candle girls ;p

First, I helped to give out candles with Adeline, Marianne and Jaclyn. Didn't have very good "business" though, because we got a spot in the centre and not the sides. Those peeps had to make a "candle song" and still it didn't work. Haha.

It wasn't until the sky was darker that we could change our spot. Erica and Claudia came and then, mass started. :)

My very young godmother ;)

Though they turned off all the lights in the church, it was still super bright in there. So many camera flashes. Hehe. I contributed one flash and turned it off because the picture didn't turn out nice.

This is nice though, I think.

Pretty pretty lights :)

It's the best I've got anyways. Lol.

And the mass went on until the baptism part. Claudia asked us to sit down first (because we were standing before that) so Erica and I sat down. Then we saw that no one else was sitting down so we stood up again. Then the commentator asked us to sit down again. Then Claudia laughed.

Anyway, it was over almost as soon as it began. I barely remember much except that I'd missed a step going down the pool (luckily there was the rail) and I forgot to take off my glasses and Claudia said I disco-ed in there. +_+" Funny. Haha.

When I came out from the changing room, Debbie, Adeline Liaw and Kelvin were there to congratulate us. So nice of them. =)

And I got to light my special candle after that. Hee.

The light I received

Erica and I did the offertory after that. We were both so scared of carrying the wine because we were paranoid that we might fall down. Lol.

Ah wells, once in a lifetime.

Mass was over soon enough. We took some more pictures and then we went home.

Went to mass again on Sunday and there were these cute Easter eggs! I got one at the end of the mass. Wahahahahhaa! Yes, I know I'm not seven but there were extras and we all got one - Kelvin, Erica and I. :D And there was this baby girl in front of us who was so cute, Erica and I kept hi-fiving her. :P

Easter Sunday 2009

See those cute Easter eggs? :P

Anyway, Happy Easter. =)

And finally, to my kawan of nearly a decade:

Have a happy birthday. =)

No comments: