Thursday, November 12, 2009

2 years ago today and today

That's me 2 years ago today. :)

Leeching Kher Lee's plague

I haven't got a picture of me today but today was really fun. (Ignore the fact that I'm not supposed to be here, onlining and updating :P) Band was awesome. Buat kali pertama dalam 5 tahun, I watch band perform. xD

Then the photography session was pretty nice too. I leeched Alicia's camera for 2 days. She was so afraid I'd camwhore with it. Lol. Well, I didn't. But her camera must have been so afraid of me - it died-ed on me. Haha.

I was clapping like mad for all my pals and band members until my palms hurt. Had to fan 'em with the programme book, but that was fine.

Speaking of pals, sorry guys, I didn't get interviewed. Not even a photographer left! Lol! But if I mention your names here, it counts no? :)

Thanks to:

Amanda Voon, Marilyn Voon, Kimberly Tan, Elaine Yong, Maryann Chang and Debbie Janin who could have gone back earlier but stayed back anyways just to cheer for me. They stood up and took pictures for me some more! :D You know I love you guys, right? Right??? Hello?

And thanks to Band too! They stood up!! xD And thanks for the Congratulations after that. :) Made my day, that one. Hehe!

2012 premiers today, according to Nabil's mum. I wish I can go watch.

2 comments:

Drea said...

wooooooh! i knew u wud get it! i just have that feeling. =D

Ally Eng said...

EHEH I WATCHED IT! HAH! Okay, I know that's mean but too bad. Pics up on facebook. I think. So you can find A LOT A LOT A LOT of pictures of yourself. My computer is scared of your face too. Kena virus.