Thursday, November 26, 2009

Optimism is good

Well, two weeks of SPM are over. Most of the heavy reading subjects are over too. And I'm in a very light and happy and good mood right now. So I shall blog before I go on my date with Biology. =)

I had my music exam this morning. *nervous laugh* Does "Good morning, sir" contribute to the marks? Lol! Well, I hope it does. Kantoi-ed a scale or two. Luckily I'm not one who has pressure over music exam results. Though I hope Distinction is still possible *fingers together*... If not, the world hasn't ended. Not 2012 yet. And it's not SPM.

Oh SPM. Just 5 more subjects to go now. And I am so excited for post SPM programmes. :D:D

There's the class dinner right after Chemistry paper. Then a day in cinema watching movies, if I'm not mistaken. Then, DAMAI!! Wahahahahahhahha! Then KL. Then... Bau. Haha! National service ain't so bad. I'll go kayaking and do the flying fox and shoot a gun and eat six times a day and still get to go to church every Sunday. Then after that... well, we'll see. :)

This is even better than my post PMR programmes (which were actually awesome even though I fell into a BABY pool -.-")

Exam years are pretty cool. Really. Optimism is good. :D:D 

1 comment:

Mx said...

where got 2 weeks over liaw...?
it's only been 1 and a half weeks.

so optimistic la you.

reading subjects include bio, no?