The best thing in life is to celebrate my very own existence, the unique, special and vibrant me!
So this I say to you right now.
Happy celebrating your 17th year of existence!
It's been great knowing you and I hope this won't be the last time we celebrate your birthday together.
Welcome to the 17th club, my sleepmate for 2 nights in a small single bed!
Not much nice memories there... what with your knee jabbing into my stomach and your elbow hitting my face in the middle of the night. But oh wells, what else is there to expect when two somewhat fat people like you and me share a single bed. =.="
I know tomorrow we might be going out to celebrate your 17th year of existence, 17 days away from SPM. And you have successfully coaxed your cousin to be your party planner. Two words though: Party kia. Haha!
Happy birthday, kawan. :D



No comments:
Post a Comment