Thursday, November 18, 2010

PJ

Popular in Summit Mall is currently having a book fair with mark down prizes. I have never purchased to many books in my life. In fact, I have not purchased a single book for a long, long time!

So now I have this small collection of books that I doubt I will ever find the time to read. Exams start next week and I'm supposed to have finished reading To Kill A Mockingbird. I have read one chapter. ONE.

On the other hand, I went to Petaling Jaya Street on Tuesday! :D

It was most adventurous because we later ended up in SS 15 and walked all the way back from SS 15 to Casa at 12.30 in the morning. It was past midnight so we didn't want the cab. And we didn't want to wait for U 63 at the bus station in Pasar Seni because it was 10.30 and the conditions of the bus station was... let's just say not so nice.

Reached home at about 1.00 a.m. after food at PJ, Snowflakes, Asia Cafe and McD. ;)

Celebrated Chee Zhen's birthday on Monday with mushroom soup. Lol.

And my unit organised a huge dinner last Saturday for 14 people. ;) Games. Talk. Blackout. Talk some more.

Anyway, after spending an entire hour walking around the Popular book fair today, I only came home with a RM 2.95 pocket dictionary while others came home with plastic bags of books. Sigh!

No comments: