There used to be a time where I believe that every day, something will always happen to make my day. It may be from a random chatting session where random topics are discussed or it can be from a particular event. Nonetheless, I pay attention to these details and later in the day, I pen the events down to remember the funny jokes. I still laugh looking back at some of the silly things that have happened.
Unfortunately since I entered college, this habit has ceased to exist. Even though I laugh occasionally every day, I find no significance in the jokes or events. In short, I didn’t find anything worth pending down and I don’t know why.
Today, I have decided that I want to pay attention to these details again. Personally, I think it will do me good. If I can think back and remember all the good things that have happened every day before I end the day, I believe I will cherish the life I have here a little bit more. I will be less of a walking zombie or an automated robot that wakes up on a Monday and looks forward to Saturday before the first class even starts.
So I have decided to write the posts below to remember the things that have happened.
It is also as a sort of my new take on life.
Granted, it has not always been so easy adapting - especially this year. Like it or not, close friends are hard to come by. And there will be times (as long as you're standing at a new beginning) where you miss all that was familiar. More often than not, I am so self-absorbed with the past and the future that I fail to see the significance of the present. I've let moments of fun slipped by my memory. I've dusted away whatever print these moments may have left. Or worse: I may have hardened my mind that prints can no longer be printed.
Today, I have decided that this is not the way to live. Oh, no.
Today, I take my first step to remember details again.



1 comment:
Hugggsss!!!!:) Glad you're taking the step to continue doing so. :) It really will put a smile on face when you read back on such posts. :) love ya! remember our meet up moro!10.30-11.30 okie? :)
Post a Comment