Some of the most memorable quotes that I heard in yesterday's talk on Faith and Baptism include:
God loves you even though you suck! Because you know, you do.
In my first few trips to church in UK, I entered the church and said, "My God, you are the only friend I have here!". But after knowing some people and have them wave to me to sit with them in the pews, man, that feeling is better than peeing after holding the pee in for a long time!
I am so blessed to be in a job that reminds me of death.
Honestly I don't recall anyone saying that last quote, ever. Not even on TV and that's saying something because the TV says a lot of things.
Yesterday, I donated blood for the second time in my life. Even though nothing interesting happened during my first time, this time the medical officer said that my vein is really small and she couldn't feel it.
So she patted my left arm, moved it up and down, exercised it a little and finally having decided on a spot, inserted the needle in. I had forgotten how big the needle actually is so I had a minor shock and had to turn my head away. A few minutes after she complained that my blood is flowing really slow into the sample bag. =(
But she went on with the whole procedure anyway, twisting (I am not kidding) the needle to constantly readjust the position until alas, my blood stopped flowing into the bag. =__="
So I had to change arm and got my right hand poked too. And she still said that my vein is small! Sedih. I think I miss the friendlier officer who handled me last year. :3
Saturday, February 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment