Monday, June 29, 2009

Goodbye blazer and tie

It's been a pleasure being able to wear you (the blazer and tie).

But before that, happy birthday, Olivia. =)

Today's my final day doing prefects' duty. :) And it just had to rain so duty ended really fast. As big as Kawasan 5 (the carpark and church) can cover during a sunny day, we barely have anywhere to go on a rainy day. Dang.

When recess duty had ended I went to my class' stall and announced, "I finished my duty! As in I finished my duty! As in... I finished! As in FINISHED! As in I'm FINISHED!"

Then, we clapped and congratulated each other and gave each other high fives. =)

When the bell finally rang, we were so overjoyed we didn't want to budge. We wanted to make the moment last forever for Esther. ;p

Us: Hey! We finished our duty!

Esther: I'm not finished.

Us: Oh. You not finished yet ka?

Debbie: She's not finished because you guys are still here!

Us: OH! Come! Let us make this moment last longer!

Esther: Get away from me!

And Lysandra wanted to make the most of her last moments as someone with authority so she started yelling at us to clear the spot. Lol.

Then we met Ginny on the way back to class, who was working in Pengawasan and had been counting down to her retirement since the bell rang.

Ginny: 4 more minutes!!

So I walked to canteen to meet Fur for awhile and walked back again.

Ginny: 1 more minute!!

Haha. Then we went back to class and clapped. =.="

Amy helped me tear my prefects' badge to celebrate my freedom. :p

Anyway, I don't think my white shoes are dry....

No comments: