Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Oh. *unenthusiastically* Yay....

6.09

Amanda - Woi! Did you get ns?

Me - It's out already? Have you checked?

Amanda - Yea. I didn't get it. Marilyn got it.

Me - Oh! Then I better check!!

6.15

Me - PLKN SEMAK *IC number* and sent to 15888.

Please don't let me get it... Please don't let me get it... Please don't let me get it...

6.16

*phone vibrates*

Mdm. Tan - Check your ns status at 15888.

=.=" False alarm.

6.18

15888 - RM 0.20: Tah-

Die.

6.20

I started calling people like mad but Amanda's house suddenly no line and Marilyn's battery just had to die and Kim so cun in the shower. =.="

6.30

Amanda called.

6.55

Hung up from Amanda and Kim called.

7.05

Hung up from Kim and Marilyn called.

"Hi, partner!" she greeted.

2 comments:

half empty cup said...

:) all the best!! always here supporting from behind! jia you! show them what u got aye!

Ena said...

Congrats! haha never knew Lip Yi would be so soi