Thursday, June 04, 2009

Looking busy

This morning, I went to school at 9.00 a.m. to strategise a plan for Mighty Mind with Gurprit and Mei Theen.

But I could only find Mei Theen so we actually stopped to wonder if Gurprit's forgotten about the whole thing. She wasn't picking up her phone either. So in the meantime, Mei Theen and I searched the recycle bins for plastic bottles and aluminium cans.

So we walked, walked, walked....

Then we stopped and paused in front of the opened ERT room. (For what, I forgot, but I think we were a bit flustered that for once, the recycle bins were clean and empty)

Anyway, ta-da.

Guess who we saw, looking all busy....

Gurprit!!

She was in school all along!

She reached school way earlier than us and had spent her time helping teacher out in the ERT room, preparing Ribena Sprite and spreading butter and kaya on bread.

So cute. Haha.

So we ended up doing our strategising in the ERT room. We had only one small plastic bottle, cellotape, a pair of small scissors and hardly anything else.

But luckily, we were in the ERT room.

So we got our BIG Sprite plastic bottle from the Ribena Sprite Gurprit prepared, plenty of aluminium cans after Gurprit dumped the Sarsi for teacher to sell and there were knives and forks for us to utilise.

Mei Theen attempting to murder a bottle

Creativity. =)

We used a fork as a can opener.

Anyway, we went for our extra class after that.

That's the Voons eating during our 5 minutes break.

The atmosphere was so different this morning - so relaxed and energetic and lively. We had food and we could talk and we were still doing our work. :)

After extra class, we stayed back for Webteam and went off to KFC for lunch. Miss Susie drove us there and we had a talk about our future. Again.

Miss Susie: If you want to work after SPM *points to notice*, you can work here.

Me: But I won't work in KFC.

Abigail: Sth sth... Chicago 7.

Maxine (who was dreaming for the first half): Ha? What? Kentucky?

Me: Yea. *points around* Kentucky.

Maxine: Isn't Kentucky in Chicago?

Abigail: Yea. Fast food restaurants - Kentucky, Chicago 7, McD...?

Maxine: OH! I thought you were talking about Kentucky as in, you know, the state??

-__-"

And then we went to school and got to work.

Working

That's how dark the Teresian Room was.

We were supposed to help upload some photos unto Mediafire but our connection was blah so we switched to Imageshack. Imageshack worked for Andrea and Abigail but when I did it, I encountered fatal error.

"I had fatal error!"

"How fatal can it be?!" - Maxine

Since uploading takes time, we took time to watch The Mom video, listen to songs and talk about Adam Lambert and other entertainment news. Like how I think Twilight shouldn't win MTV Best Movie and how Jacob's actor has grown in a few months' time.

Andrea said Adam sang a song called "Crazy" that sounded really cool.

So Maxine googled "Crazy Adam Lambert"

And here is Andrea, trying to recall how the song sound like.

Err.. maybe not like that.

But it was close.

Here is the 21st century thinker, cross-legged on an office chair, in front of the computer

Andrea Lau

It was pretty similar.... ;p

I gave up trying to upload after encountering some more fatal errors in Imageshack. Even Mediafire was playing with me by uploading one picture at 1kbps.

So I climbed on a chair and took picture of the school model.

The Gazebo

"Eh, I'm taking picture! Look cool!"

*pose*

*snaps*

*see*

"I LOOK SO UNCOOL!* - Maxine

Looking busy

We ended the day by giving Maxine spelling tests. Lol.

No comments: