Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Just because tomorrow class begins at 11....

I feel free. =)

Tomorrow is Hari Koperasi so I can chill for half a morning. This morning my class had to cut colour papers to make confetti. I didn't get a piece because I came into class late.

So when I turned around, I saw those behind me sitting in a circle, cutting papers while chit-chatting. They looked like a bunch of mak ciks doing handiwork while gossiping.

And I told them that.

"Shaddap. You also have to do!"

"Nope. I don't have paper. *grins*"

*pause*

Them in unison: "Francoise! She doesn't have paper! Give her paper!"

=.=" So I had to join in their mak cik gang as well.

It wasn't so hard. Kinda fun actually. And after that those peeps started trying out origami. They folded paper birds, paper boats, paper camera, etc.. etc... 

Anyway, I finally got the sports day picture from Eleena. Here's my drumstick fight with Amy. =)

And then the drumstick dropped, I think.

So I had to try to strangle her.

Which obviously didn't work because my arms are too short compared to hers.

=.="

No comments: